DEMONアレックスGFX

DEMON

I have a question, What font is that?

If you mean the font I used for this, it's a mixture between Dolce Vita (I think that's how it's spelt..) and neau? I don't really pay attention to the names of fonts.. I really should lol

• 3 weeks later...

A Request please

Character: Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Style and Theme:Horizontal with black, white and red colour background and I want my PSN ID (Cyanpower) to be on the right side. Maybe the face of solid snake on the left side? Let me know what you can do.

If you can do it, it would be appreciated :-) Your art is awesome by the way. Thanks!

A Request please

Character: Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Style and Theme:Horizontal with black, white and red colour background and I want my PSN ID (Cyanpower) to be on the right side. Maybe the face of solid snake on the left side? Let me know what you can do.

If you can do it, it would be appreciated :-) Your art is awesome by the way. Thanks!

I don't really do requests anymore but since this is MGS I'm interested.. what image of Snake do you want me to use? If you can link it that will help.

I don't really do requests anymore but since this is MGS I'm interested.. what image of Snake do you want me to use? If you can link it that will help.

Maybe this one : http://walls4joy.com/walls/sports/metal-gear-solid-solid-snake-262881-1920x1200.png

Or this one: http://www.motaen.com/wallpapers/source/id/29201

Let me know what you think.

Thank you buddy! :-)

Maybe this one : http://walls4joy.com/walls/sports/metal-gear-solid-solid-snake-262881-1920x1200.png

Or this one: http://www.motaen.com/wallpapers/source/id/29201

Let me know what you think.

Thank you buddy! :-)

Ok, I'll give it a go later.. (just fyi, those aren't Solid Snake, first one's Big Boss/Naked Snake, second one is Raiden :|).

Edited by DEMON

Ok, I'll give it a go later.. (just fyi, those aren't Solid Snake, first one's Big Boss/Naked Snake, second one is Raiden :|).

Yes I know, the first one is from Snake Eater, this is the final scene. The second one is Raiden from MGS 2 and revengeance. Just changed my mind because I couldn't find a good image of solid snake. Hope you don't mind :-)

• 9 months later...

Signature Request Please

Background: http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/53/6952269-white-sands-beach.jpg

Style: Pop out

Character: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/332/2/d/angel_kof__render__by_zerosilver100-d6vzn2h.png

Text: Mr_McNight

Note: On the character image can you remove the text "Thank you!" and add "Mr_McNight" please

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Updated the gallery.

I still take requests through this thread.  Please use the request form if you have one.  Also, you may have noticed, but I have dropped the pop-out style I had for a while.  I'm more into the style you see displayed in the main post now.  :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

a613ebc7ad.png

Posting my art to this thread now!

Please note, unlike signatures I do not take art requests for free, if you are interested in requesting an artwork from me, you are going to have to pay money for it (amount varies on artwork done).

Another note is that I'm not really doing commissions right now so don't request please.

Anyways, enjoyed doing this work.  Really do like EVA 01, this is something I would consider getting tattooed on the side of my ribs, I may take it in some day to a tattooist if I still like it by then (the art, I will still want EVA 01 on me somewhere but I might not like my art work because of improvement and what not). lol

Tools Used: Copic Markers on Bristol Board (White Gel Pen for highlights/stars).

Some progress shots!

12751554_190167634687343_1136411204_n.jp

12751492_602720456543395_1640984688_n.jp

12818884_1361830947192258_1619568114_n.j

You always make great works, DEMON. I'm loving your EVA 01 sig. and art, pretty awesome!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arcanine is the best. :D Draw it!

I agree, but I want to wait and see what the water version looks like, maybe draw the 2 of them. :)

14138fc1f8.png

Here's Wartortle I drew today, had a marker bust on me but I'm pretty much an expert with markers now, unless the color was black, I can fix nearly any bust. :)

I'm open to suggestions on what Pokemon to draw, will draw any from any generation, since it's not a request/commission though, I will pick and choose what I want to draw.

Didn't really count how many hours this took, but the sketch took like 5 minutes.. Wartortle was pretty easy to draw.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Demon, Alex, whichever you prefer. This is number 50 post for me so I was wondering if I could make a signature request. I wanted to do it legit and not rush the 50, to kind of show you it won't be a waste of your time, as I will be active in the forums.

Size: common size

Theme: Vikings, realistic like my avatar, pop out if possible, not necessary

Name: dehj309

Quote: stand & fight

Edited by dehj309

Hey Demon, Alex, whichever you prefer. This is number 50 post for me so I was wondering if I could make a signature request. I wanted to do it legit and not rush the 50, to kind of show you it won't be a waste of your time, as I will be active in the forums.

Size: common size

Theme: Vikings, realistic like my avatar, pop out if possible, not necessary

Name: dehj309

Quote: stand & fight

vZEoBff.png

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I haven't posted art here in ages.. I really just doodle or make stuff I'm never going to finish. -_- It's rare I actually sit down and do anything proper or anything with the idea of finishing it.

dhx7BTt.png

Drew Ardyn from FFXV. ^^

There's some errors and shit that I'm going to fix up when I do the inking.

Traditional sketch, digitally enchanced in PS.

Have plans to draw Noctis.. not sure about the others. I'll say Ardyn was definitely the most fun to draw because of his hair. But fuck drawing that outfit. I have mad respect for Roberto Ferrari now for designing something so crazily detailed.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There's an actual big spoiler in this artwork (FFXV one), so just a warning, don't click the spoiler tag. It's your own fault if you do and haven't played FFXV yet. You've been warned. Also, gore, so some people might not be comfortable with it.

PT2FmeD.png

My take on Ardyn's final form. It was cut from the game and recent leaks shown up and explained what it looked like. This is only part of it. Seriously though, fuck Square Enix for cutting Ardyn's final form. Drawn and colored in Paint Tool Sai, adjusted in Photoshop.

• Like 3

On 1/1/2017 at 8:52 PM, DEMON said:

There's an actual big spoiler in this artwork (FFXV one), so just a warning, don't click the spoiler tag. It's your own fault if you do and haven't played FFXV yet. You've been warned. Also, gore, so some people might not be comfortable with it.

Reveal hidden contents

PT2FmeD.png

My take on Ardyn's final form. It was cut from the game and recent leaks shown up and explained what it looked like. This is only part of it. Seriously though, fuck Square Enix for cutting Ardyn's final form. Drawn and colored in Paint Tool Sai, adjusted in Photoshop.

I heard that Demon/Monster Ardyn was supposed to be an actual final boss and then it got scrapped for the cinematic battle we have now... although it's just a rumor, I wish it was a thing.

Edited by jaehyun1009

28 minutes ago, jaehyun1009 said:
  Hide contents

I heard that Demon/Monster Ardyn was supposed to be an actual final boss and then it got scrapped for the cinematic battle we have now... although it's just a rumor, I wish it was a thing.

Yep, that's what inspired this artwork really. I really want it to be in the game, I would love them to do DLC of it. It was suppose to be a really long fight too as he would have a different form for each royal arm.

• 4 weeks later...