DEMONアレックスGFX

DEMON

Oh man I totally meant right corner.

Don't want the game logo. I kind of like the background the way it is minus the ledge that she's leaning on but if you are gonna cut her out completely I guess feel free to make the background however you want.

Ah thanks, I can make the background similar to what it is now, but it'll just be easier to cut the whole thing out since I'm removing the ledge anyways.

8Q2bTJP.jpg

Got it done a lot sooner than I thought I would, hope you like :)

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

Request Form:

• Character(s): Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4 "Golden, Arena, Ect..."
  • Theme: Yellow link
  • Style: Horizontal 
  • Text: Ayrtanium100 TheUltimateBadassAsian 
  • Other Information: Take Your time :D

Sorry if this is a bit formal

Request Form:

• Character(s): Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4 "Golden, Arena, Ect..."
  • Theme: Yellow link
  • Style: Horizontal 
  • Text: Ayrtanium100 TheUltimateBadassAsian 
  • Other Information: Take Your time :D

Sorry if this is a bit formal

That's fine, hopefully have it ready for you sometime tonight :)

Ya5xGCi.jpgpimBpdN.jpg

Here you go, let me know if you have any problems uploading the avatar, it's 48KB though so it should be okay.

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

Hi, your work is amazing. 

Can you make me one of this http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bullet.png

Just knock yourself out lol. I'm sure I will like whatever you do with it. I would like to put in trophy card if possible.

On second thought, it wouldn't look very nice in trophy card. Sig would be just fine.

Edited by LouTheDroog

Hi, your work is amazing. 

Can you make me one of this http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bullet.png

Just knock yourself out lol. I'm sure I will like whatever you do with it. I would like to put in trophy card if possible.

So trophycard dimensions then? I should be able to do that :) But there is no slots available at the moment and currently waiting on 2 replies to make sure there's no changes I have to do, but as soon as someone replies and is happy or whatever, I'll get started yours.  I'll assume no text as well since it's going to be a trophycard background?

So trophycard dimensions then? I should be able to do that :) But there is no slots available at the moment and currently waiting on 2 replies to make sure there's no changes I have to do, but as soon as someone replies and is happy or whatever, I'll get started yours.  I'll assume no text as well since it's going to be a trophycard background?

Lol, no. So sorry, Sig will be fine. LouTheDroog. I think in trophy card it will not do your work justice. It's fine, I can wait, no rush. If possible tho, more skin  :eyebrow: just kidding.

I've been seeing your work a lot lately in the forums and they look really good

I want to request a signature but I'm not sure exactly what i would like

I know I want it to be Super Smash Brothers related but I can't decide between the cast of Brawl or the currently announced characters for SSBWU

Anyways when I do decide i'll fill out the form

Once again they look great!

• Character(s): The Creeper from the game Minecraft. The character is in the theme.

Theme: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Creeper-201373323 by zehbehdee. Make it slightly bigger than trophy card dimension

Style: http://www.dafont.com/alba.font ,horisontal, light green and to the right of the creeper

Text: 545

Other Information: Take your time.

Edited by Mr_Hej

Request taken :) I'll probably have it done sometime tomorrow.

Bk9rBvl.jpg

Edit: Done, if there's any small changes you want done, just make sure to say before the end of the week.

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 1

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the absolutely gorgeous signature, you made it look better than what I was thinking in my head! Would you mind if I used this on other forums I'm on? I'd give credit to you and this forum of course. Again, thank you so much, I love it.

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the absolutely gorgeous signature, you made it look better than what I was thinking in my head! Would you mind if I used this on other forums I'm on? I'd give credit to you and this forum of course. Again, thank you so much, I love it.

Not at all, I do say in the main post you can use it wherever you like :)

Loving some of your Sigs, so nice and clean.

Wnder if you could maybe do something with this image?

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/jokernewlook.jpg

• Character(s): The Joker
  • Theme: Green
  • Style: Pop-out
  • Text: Altered Formula - All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.

Thanks

Loving some of your Sigs, so nice and clean.

Wnder if you could maybe do something with this image?

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/jokernewlook.jpg

• Character(s): The Joker
  • Theme: Green
  • Style: Pop-out
  • Text: Altered Formula - All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.

Thanks

Request taken :) It will take me a bit of time cutting that one out, so may not get it done today but maybe tomorrow.

bEBHi37.png

Edit; Done, hope you like, if there's any small changes you'll want done, just make sure to say so before the end of the week :)

Edited by TakahashiDemon
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi takahashi just a sig like parker's  would do me obviously as long as parker doesnt mind me having a similar sig to him maybe with my psn name in it i dont want anything to detailed i understand your very busy thanks in advance if you can find the time for this

Could you link me an image you'll like to use?

Hello, I was wondering if you have any free time to create a signature for me, I won't fill in a form as yet because you might not have any free time, thank you.

Well, if you can get back to me quickly with enough information, I can get started yours tonight.

Hey Bro, i would like to request another signature if it's not a problem!

• Character(s): Trafalgar Law, http://25.media.tumblr.com/b178f2fd9c5ce1b2c61c1e6cc4c7d249/tumblr_mshibyUl3d1rsunvho1_500.jpg, this is the pic i want to use, not the whole picture though, just like the upper half of him
  • Theme: i would like something dark so it matches his outfit.
  • Style: normal style, like this one you made here, but just a little bigger.
  • Text: i want to have my username, but not so big, and also a quote that was said by Trafalgar Law: ''The weak don't get to choose how they die.''
  • Other Information: there is nothing else really, thanks in advance :)