Lifer Trophy Question

xBloodxRampag3x

I was just wondering if the mileage that I drive while playing Driveclub Bikes counts towards this as well because I'm trying to knock out all the online stuff before the servers are shut down and the last actual online trophy I have is Lifer, which I assume is online since it deals with a club. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

I was just wondering if the mileage that I drive while playing Driveclub Bikes counts towards this as well because I'm trying to knock out all the online stuff before the servers are shut down and the last actual online trophy I have is Lifer, which I assume is online since it deals with a club. 

Yes, they do count in DC Bikes cause I got it without driving a vehicle in DriveClub. :) Not just this they also count toward driver level, Face-off challenges and some Accolade.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

Yes, they do count in DC Bikes cause I got it without driving a vehicle in DriveClub. :) Not just this they also count toward driver level, Face-off challenges and some Accolade.

Thank you for the answer, it's gonna save me from driving so much for nothing lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Shadowhedgy said:

Really? Didnt know its tied to the online service.

Club stats and tracking are supposedly tied to online, if the server goes down there there would be no more tracking for this possibly. (As the game has to check you are part of a club.) Now does this mean that will happen? Not entirely, some games like White Knight Chronicles and FFXV Comrades DLC still allow you to get the online trophies offline still despite their servers being down or separated.

• Like 2

After server shutdown all clubs will be gone, so no clubs = no club km/m stats. I said 99% couse maybe you can make a offline club for yourself stored on hd and make km for it but its doubtfull. Tbh its easy to test. Just disconnect ps4 from the net, start game and try to make club if it dont work means lifer will be 100% unobtainable after shutdown.

• Like 2

Not really, best way to do it is just playing game/campain, I recommend to do it before server shutdown becouse you need to get that lvl.50 (whitch isnt that bad tbh) tho being member of high lvl club gives you massive xp boosts. And without it, will surely be a grind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Beliar4 said:

Not really, best way to do it is just playing game/campain, I recommend to do it before server shutdown becouse you need to get that lvl.50 (whitch isnt that bad tbh) tho being member of high lvl club gives you massive xp boosts. And without it, will surely be a grind.

Good point, yeah I've just been focusing in the online related ones and forgot about that grind. 

• 3 weeks later...