Trophy thoughts?

Nightowljrm

19 hours ago, Growllanser said:

THANK YOU!!

That's such a relief. Playing as Kokoro and/or Nanana is a pain.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of them either. I played Rei 99.9% of the game, only playing as the other characters when I needed to. In case you didn't know yet, just do the boss rush, which is unlocked after beating the story, and leave before Rei dies (with Rei as the character you're playing as) and that's the best way to level up.

I'd be curious to see if you can use anyone to hit 99 and unlock the trophy, but I'm definitely not playing again to find out. Lol

4 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of them either. I played Rei 99.9% of the game, only playing as the other characters when I needed to. In case you didn't know yet, just do the boss rush, which is unlocked after beating the story, and leave before Rei dies (with Rei as the character you're playing as) and that's the best way to level up.

I'd be curious to see if you can use anyone to hit 99 and unlock the trophy, but I'm definitely not playing again to find out. Lol

Can you clariy that?

Like, just keep playing until Rei's almost at zero HP and exit? Or, do you mean something else? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 1:51 PM, Growllanser said:

Can you clariy that?

Like, just keep playing until Rei's almost at zero HP and exit? Or, do you mean something else? Thanks!

Just make sure Rei doesn't die because if she does, she won't get nearly as much XP if you leave. The primary character you're playing as gets most of the XP. I got greedy and kept going when I knew I'd probably die, died as Rei, was Nanana when I left the Rush, and Rei got almost no XP by comparison to Nanana. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 5:00 PM, Nightowljrm said:

Yeah, I'm not understanding the RNG issue either. Just pay attention to the Revenants and you're fine. And like you said, play the Optional Ordeal and you'll likely fulfill all the "normal" Revenant memories. The boss ones can be replayed on their individual missions. On the Ordeal select menu, the objective will mention that Revenant by name once you've completed that Ordeal once.

I'm still taking notes as I play though. I kinda wanna make a guide and this game will be my first one.

I guess you couldn't get a chance to make a guide for this game, so any pointers or hints because i am planning to start it soon? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...