PSVita 3.72 Patch PSN problem

Robin_of_Loxley

Sony just released a new version of its firmware for PSVita (3.72); actually it's a patch for an exploit that appeared earlier today, but that's not my concern.

I had to do the update in order to sync my trophies, but after the update I cannot sign in to my PSN profile and getting the "NW-2304-9" error message everytime I try to login. Anyone has the same problem with the update?

Historically, when this error appeared, you just had to wait and it'll go away with time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/4jco6m/error_nw23049_how_do_i_fix_this/

It appears you might have a dynamic IP address and the one you're currently trying to connect from is possibly banned. If you know a way to force change your IP, that might work.

• 1 month later...

So I updated my VITA on 3.73 today, I've got an error that threw me from the game and started loading some restore screen or something. Pressed the turn on/off button and after that can't do anything with it, the green light next to the turn on/off button is blinking. Any help would be appreciated.

39 minutes ago, JimboUrbanian said:

So I updated my VITA on 3.73 today, I've got an error that threw me from the game and started loading some restore screen or something. Pressed the turn on/off button and after that can't do anything with it, the green light next to the turn on/off button is blinking. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you plug in the charger and try a hard reset?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimboUrbanian said:

Just tried it, when plugged in the light became orange, nothing happened, unplugged the charger, green light started flashing again. 

Another idea?

EDIT: when plugged in I tried the hard reset. 

If the hard reset didn't work, you'll need to either wait for the battery to completely die, or open up your vita, disconnect the battery, then reconnect it

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1