Every game with collectibles

OverHypedG

30 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

MUST look up to this game. Not only it was fun, I didnt even know when I got 120 because I could focus on the game and how fun it is and not on to searching collectibles.

there's very few games that will give you some slack on missing a couple collectibles :(.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kaldunaa said:

I just got the game, are the collectibles well hidden or you can grab them without a problem? 

From the sound of things they're not too hard to find and you don't even have to find all of them since the game actually has over 200 but you only need to find 120

• Like 3

I wholeheartedly agree. This is honestly the first game where I enjoyed collecting all the collectibles since Bioshock - and, honestly the first game where I felt that every collectible had value in adding to the depth of what was going on around you, or what you were going to eventually encounter. They were easy to find, fun, interesting, and added to the story and they felt as part of the world rather than just something put into the game to keep people busy and provide added content.

Hopefully other games can see this, and follow suit.

• Like 3

It has been a real treat. 

The last 2 games I've played, Days Gone and Control have been very lenient when it comes to collectables. 

It seems some developers only use collectables as way to add multiple hours of pointless gameplay. 

I'm looking at you R*.

• Like 2

On 31/08/2019 at 1:03 AM, IntrepidHunter said:

I wholeheartedly agree. This is honestly the first game where I enjoyed collecting all the collectibles since Bioshock - and, honestly the first game where I felt that every collectible had value in adding to the depth of what was going on around you, or what you were going to eventually encounter. They were easy to find, fun, interesting, and added to the story and they felt as part of the world rather than just something put into the game to keep people busy and provide added content.

Hopefully other games can see this, and follow suit.

I agree, they are indeed quite interesting and add value to the story. However, they really need an 'Unread' toggle or sort option, so I can quickly find the new things I've not read yet.

I'm getting pretty sick of having to scroll through pages of old items trying to spot the tiny red marker on the new stuff.