Platinum Walkthrough

• 3 weeks later...

Anna's Lover wont unlock with the guide but it did when I played it myself later on with doing the collectibles in a different order.

Expert doesnt work either as the choices in the guide for the final chapter is wrong so I wasted a couple of hours on it. Managed to get it working eventually by elimination.

thus the Platinum is not either, that is three trophies.

You are aware that the guide is wrong from your youtube page as you say there its wrong too, why ask

29 minutes ago, NinisSuto said:

Anna's Lover wont unlock with the guide but it did when I played it myself later on with doing the collectibles in a different order.

Expert doesnt work either as the choices in the guide for the final chapter is wrong so I wasted a couple of hours on it. Managed to get it working eventually by elimination.

thus the Platinum is not either, that is three trophies.

You are aware that the guide is wrong from your youtube page as you say there its wrong too, why ask

Not correct Anna's lover is unlocking in chapter 3 @54:22

The trophy in chapter 4 was a mistake but i mentioned that in the top pinned comment you have to play with haruka not yukari so there was one mistake that take you eventually 10 minutes more

• Like 1

You are bad at handling, taking critique.

If you are saying I should rather go and use a steam guide or google there shouldnt be any need of your guide in the first place. Also wonder now if you used information from steam and did not cross check anything for PS4.

Anna's Lover did not pop for me while using your guide, it popped later on an attempt without using a guide.

There is no information in your video or here that the trophy in chapter 4 cant be obtained, so people that use the guide on this site wont get everything.

Your guide doesnt work.

And you did a quick cheeky edit on your thread post an hour ago, trying to fix this issue. You cant say there is nothing wrong and then edit it that something is wrong at the same time

Edited by NinisSuto

• 11 months later...