A Certain Magical Virtual-On: Need help with Online mode(mostly to know how to make Boost Session for it) and Medals plus tips to get the two No Hits Trophies

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

幻想 something...

テムジンで前ダッシュRW攻撃便用した称号

(Temaji or temji is a character I suppose, use a RW attack before temji dash?)

Got it. not sure if RW was :r1: or :r2: but most likely :r2: as I did :square:(dash) and :r2:(fire the gun) as Touma(Temjin's pilot) then I got it. The others before this title is most likely online only(as I don't get anymore RPs from missions anymore and done all solo missions)

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Got it. not sure if RW was :r1: or :r2: but most likely :r2: as I did :square:(dash) and :r2:(fire the gun) as Touma(Temjin's pilot) then I got it. The others before this title is most likely online only(as I don't get anymore RPs from missions anymore and done all solo missions)

Hey good to know! I probably will continue with the list tomorrow but I'm happy you got one more (: the rest are cumulative records and probably need a lot of time, it's a shame you need to do it online instead offline /:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

You would have to clear story mode to get all missions on both Solo(offline) and Co-op(online), Although I don't know if Co-op lets a player that have gotten and unlock all mission to invite a player that don't have all missions but that I can try to do that. btw only the boss battles needs a bit of skill or just use Grys-Vok's :r1: attack (works on all bosses but Boss Rush) well That's how it was in Solo missions.

Ok, i will work on this over the next few days :) 

I have a dummy vita I could add to the competitive mode too if it doesn't require any progress  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

I have a dummy vita I could add to the competitive mode too if it doesn't require any progress  

Then we get to test if the PS4 version can play online with the PS Vita version.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

@Leon Castle I beat the story mode if you want to give this a try. Both of my versions are vita versions so lets hope PS4 connects to Vita

Then I add you and we can try to see if PS4 connects to PS Vita(Did take a look at the game's homepage to see if it said something PS4 and PS Vita) then you are online

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/16/2022 at 1:39 AM, pieroilcapo said:

Yo, is there a way to get this game for the ps4 still. Im a massive Toaru fan but didnt realize that it actually had a game you could plat lol is it even possible to still aquire the plat or the online portion is dead?

Looks like you might have to look for it on Ebay or a similar webstore or make a JP PSN account and buy a JP PS Store Card from Play Asia to buy it on the JP Store if it's not delisted. It might be possible to plat it but the Online is so dead even a boost session won't help it beside as it looks like you need at least four people or three if we are lucky with the PS4 version or PS Vita version but since it's not cross play, all four or three needs the PS4 version or the PS Vita version.