Grand champion trophy is ezpz

Thropy_Croissant

You can match up with your alt/boosting partner and closely look at screen. On the account going for the trophy, hold down the PS button and hover over "Close the application". Right before it loads the game up, the screen will briefly flash for a second and it will tell you matched with someone instead of searching for a match. If both you and your boosting partner / alt didnt flash then you are not matched together and you can quickly click X twice on the account going for the trophy to close the game. You have until the game shows the animation of the gods to quit (about 3-5s) and your streak won't be impacted. Me and my friends did this trick and everyone got the trophy on the first try. The rest of the trophies are a joke to do and can be done in a day or two and are mostly AFK forfeiting 350 games for the wins (except The Long Journey which you have to play around 15m every 3 days for 21 days)

Edited by Thropy_Croissant

English translation for those unversed in Frinch:

Arena boosting method:

• Requires 3 PS4s, at least 2 different public IPs, and all 3 accounts must be player level 1 to enter the arena (level any faction to 1).
  • TVs must be adjacent such that you can immediately tell whether both PS4s have matched together.
  1. Prep the "close app" command in the PS quick menu (such that you can hold the PS button and click X twice to immediately close app).
  2. Have Alt #1 start searching, then have your main search a few seconds later; open the PS quick menu and keep it open.
  3. When a match is found, the screen should flash, then you'll start loading in. Watch carefully, and close app on your main if you don't see both TVs start loading simultaneously.
  4. If they matched, have Alt #1 pause and concede the match. Otherwise, restart from step 1.
  5. Now repeat from step 2, but alternate to use Alt #2 this time.
  6. After these 2 wins, each Alt must match with an opponent of a public IP different than your main (a random, or the other Alt).
  7. Repeat everything from step 1. When an Alt has 2 losses, they must retire from the arena and re-enter, otherwise they won't match with you.

Just be sure every user 'cleanses' his history by initiating a match with a different opponent, otherwise you'll just keep on searching...

Not a bad trophy, only takes a couple hours

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 28/08/2019 at 4:00 PM, Trope Hore said:

English translation for those unversed in Frinch:

Arena boosting method:

• Requires 3 PS4s, at least 2 different public IPs, and all 3 accounts must be player level 1 to enter the arena (level any faction to 1).
  • TVs must be adjacent such that you can immediately tell whether both PS4s have matched together.
  1. Prep the "close app" command in the PS quick menu (such that you can hold the PS button and click X twice to immediately close app).
  2. Have Alt #1 start searching, then have your main search a few seconds later; open the PS quick menu and keep it open.
  3. When a match is found, the screen should flash, then you'll start loading in. Watch carefully, and close app on your main if you don't see both TVs start loading simultaneously.
  4. If they matched, have Alt #1 pause and concede the match. Otherwise, restart from step 1.
  5. Now repeat from step 2, but alternate to use Alt #2 this time.
  6. After these 2 wins, each Alt must match with an opponent of a public IP different than your main (a random, or the other Alt).
  7. Repeat everything from step 1. When an Alt has 2 losses, they must retire from the arena and re-enter, otherwise they won't match with you.

Just be sure every user 'cleanses' his history by initiating a match with a different opponent, otherwise you'll just keep on searching...

Not a bad trophy, only takes a couple hours

Hello dude. i only have two accounts and two ps4. my main only matched with alt#1 once. and can never match each other ever since. so should i create another account alt#2 on my alt ps4 to match with my main?

On 10/21/2019 at 11:50 AM, Ur_Big_Bad_Papa said:

Hello dude. i only have two accounts and two ps4. my main only matched with alt#1 once. and can never match each other ever since. so should i create another account alt#2 on my alt ps4 to match with my main?

yep, it's necessary. every account needs to alternate opponents, even the alts

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 5:47 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

You can match up with your alt/boosting partner and closely look at screen. On the account going for the trophy, hold down the PS button and hover over "Close the application". Right before it loads the game up, the screen will briefly flash for a second and it will tell you matched with someone instead of searching for a match. If both you and your boosting partner / alt didnt flash then you are not matched together and you can quickly click X twice on the account going for the trophy to close the game. You have until the game shows the animation of the gods to quit (about 3-5s) and your streak won't be impacted. Me and my friends did this trick and everyone got the trophy on the first try. The rest of the trophies are a joke to do and can be done in a day or two and are mostly AFK forfeiting 350 games for the wins (except The Long Journey which you have to play around 15m every 3 days for 21 days)

man shut the fuck up ya dingus this is a load of lies

• Like 1

Don't see how it was a lie?
I had two PS4's and three accounts and did it just fine.

There is a caveat to it though:
Main matches with Alt A
Main matches with Alt B

Alt A matches with Alt B
(Repeat)

I will cycle through those over and over again and if for what ever reason the match drops (which happened often), I moved on to the next match up even if the match never played because apparently that counts as a match and the servers won't let you match up again unless through some act of god, it does.

Essentially, I would go through the motions and say Alt A matches with Alt B and does not start a match.
If I attempt to do that match again, both of my accounts will eventually end up matching against someone else (which happened a few times) or the queue timer will actually go all the way up to 20-30 minutes with no match. After observing that a few times and adjusting my strategy, it took me 2 hours to get the 12 matches I needed. About 50% of the matches dropped and I ended up matching against someone else maybe 1 out of 7-8 attempts. I closed out the application and was fine.

The way the OP described how to do close out was a bit weird. But to clarify: Both of your accounts will go into a black screen / load screen within a second of each other if not instantly every time. If one goes into a black screen / load screen and the other does not, simply close out the application by having close application pre-selected and pressing "x" twice. If your alt ends up matching up, you can just let the match go through so it for sure resets the alt and makes it easier to match up with your main.

The TL;DR
Each account cannot play each other back to back even if the match drops and you don't play, that counts as a match up.
Closing the application on the black / loading screen if both accounts do not match will successfully cancel the match. As long as you never reach the actual field map, you can cancel reliably and you have plenty of time to close out.

5 minutes ago, ShianKiri said:

Don't see how it was a lie?
I had two PS4's and three accounts and did it just fine.

There is a caveat to it though:
Main matches with Alt A
Main matches with Alt B

Alt A matches with Alt B
(Repeat)

I will cycle through those over and over again and if for what ever reason the match drops (which happened often), I moved on to the next match up even if the match never played because apparently that counts as a match and the servers won't let you match up again unless through some act of god, it does.

Essentially, I would go through the motions and say Alt A matches with Alt B and does not start a match.
If I attempt to do that match again, both of my accounts will eventually end up matching against someone else (which happened a few times) or the queue timer will actually go all the way up to 20-30 minutes with no match. After observing that a few times and adjusting my strategy, it took me 2 hours to get the 12 matches I needed. About 50% of the matches dropped and I ended up matching against someone else maybe 1 out of 7-8 attempts. I closed out the application and was fine.

The way the OP described how to do close out was a bit weird. But to clarify: Both of your accounts will go into a black screen / load screen within a second of each other if not instantly every time. If one goes into a black screen / load screen and the other does not, simply close out the application by having close application pre-selected and pressing "x" twice. If your alt ends up matching up, you can just let the match go through so it for sure resets the alt and makes it easier to match up with your main.

The TL;DR
Each account cannot play each other back to back even if the match drops and you don't play, that counts as a match up.
Closing the application on the black / loading screen if both accounts do not match will successfully cancel the match. As long as you never reach the actual field map, you can cancel reliably and you have plenty of time to close out.

How’d you get alt a to play alt b? Don’t you need your main acc to play on 1  of the PS4s?

10 minutes ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

How’d you get alt a to play alt b? Don’t you need your main acc to play on 1  of the PS4s?

I have two accounts with a copy of Hand of the Gods.

I set each account as a primary on a different PS4 so you can effectively run any number of combinations you need to get the matches to go through.
EDIT: Essentially, you can set any number of alts as long as you activate the PS Plus trial during the duration you attempt it. So I have Alt A and Alt B active on both PS4s.

PS4 1 uses Main's HotG license with Main, Alt A and Alt B on the console.

PS4 2 uses someone else's HotG license with Main, Alt A and Alt B on the console.

So you switch accounts every time you match.

Therefor, as long as the account you're using to boost has PS Plus active, you can run any number of combinations (like I had mentioned). At minimum, you need 2 copies of HotG, 2 PS4's and 3 accounts.

--

If you're not keen on boosting with someone else and only have access to 1 copy, you can also painstakingly create 12 PS Accounts, activate 12 Trials (which requires you to enter a CC Number) and level up each account to 1 so you can access Arena.

The unfortunate thing is, if the match doesn't go through, you have to create a new account and try again.

Edited by ShianKiri