Trophy Thoughts?

44 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

This isn’t a sequel to until dawn just from the same developers....

Oh my bad! But we can expect a similar game, right?

1 minute ago, reiner- said:

Is this a full game or is it episodic?

AFAIK it's a full game, doesn't look like it's splitted into episodes

• Like 2

Looks like a typical Until Dawn, Heavy Rain, Detroit and Beyond two Souls type of trophy list/game.

Nothing hard or challenging but some backtracking and multiple endings etc.

Only thing I'm wondering is how the trophy Like that movie with the ship wil work out.

Will we need to have 4 people/controllers or can we do it with only one extra controller.

Let me know when somebody has an answer for that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

How many people is movie night mode? I might be able to convince one person to play this with me, but not a whole crowd :P

Up to 5 people I think, but it should work with 2 as well, would be weird if it didnt :)

Update: What I just read is that if you are 2 people playing, you choose several characters to control. So if its up to 5 characters I guess you pick 3 and your friend 2, and then you control them when their scenes pop up :)

Edited by Maaden_Swe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

I can help with that, considering I've been playing a review copy for the past week.

"Movie Night Mode" is a local coop mode where you assign characters to certain players, and just pass the controller when a new chapter starts. In other words: you can acquire this with just one controller.

Are the story and the characters more mature or does the game still have a lot of teenage drama, like “Until Dawn”?

17 minutes ago, Carol said:

Are the story and the characters more mature or does the game still have a lot of teenage drama, like “Until Dawn”?

It still focuses on a group of young people, so there's less teen drama, but you'll still recognize some stereotypes.

Embargo ends at 04:00 PM CET (in less than four hours). I'll open a thread then with much more information, including my personal thoughts about the game. I've finished it close to ten times in about a week and a half almost, so I explored a lot of different narrative paths. ;)

• Like 4

My trophy thoughts: as soon as someone will upload a complete video guide for the platinum, I'll start the game... 

Spoiler

Obviously caring less than 0 about story, dialogues, decisions among the characters and why I'm doing this and that in the game :):) 

B!**h pls I just want my easy platinum

Same as I did with Until Dawn.

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

2 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

It still focuses on a group of young people, so there's less teen drama, but you'll still recognize some stereotypes.

Embargo ends at 04:00 PM CET (in less than four hours). I'll open a thread then with much more information, including my personal thoughts about the game. I've finished it close to ten times in about a week and a half almost, so I explored a lot of different narrative paths. ;)

Looking forward to hearing how co-op works in regards to getting the trophy for it.