DrakeHellsing

Lion King and Aladdin Games Getting Remastered

54 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2019 at 2:43 AM, Maahniac said:

Isn't it a bit weird, that 12 of the 15 trophies are related to Aladdin, while Lion King only has 3 for completing each difficulty?

Aladdin has a bunch of misc trophies, like defeating bonus stages and bosses and so on. Kinda weird there's nothing like that for Lion King.

I wonder if difficulty trophies will stack, and if there'll be a Platinum trophy of course.

TLK is my all time favorite movie ever! So I was a little mad and disappointed when I saw the Xbox list and saw TLK got THREE out of fifteen! Like. Aladdin got a trophy for every boss fight, right? Why shouldn't TLK get the same? 😶😑 And yes, I hope for a platinum too. 

20 hours ago, Lady_Galleth said:

TLK is my all time favorite movie ever! So I was a little mad and disappointed when I saw the Xbox list and saw TLK got THREE out of fifteen! Like. Aladdin got a trophy for every boss fight, right? Why shouldn't TLK get the same? 1f636.png1f611.png And yes, I hope for a platinum too. 

Yeah, me too. Not only is TLK my favorite movie of all-time, but the TLK game was my first favorite video game. I loved that game, and I'm so excited It's being remastered with (3 😢) trophies. 

I know It's not likely, but I hope they either change the list for ps4 to include more TLK trophies, or we get a patch for it. 

One can dream. 

Oh I remember these games as a kid they were stupid hard :D