Is "Victorious" boostable now?

xLAKITUx

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.08.2019 at 4:54 PM, xLAKITUx said:

With the amount of people playing Diamond Dynasty Battle Royale dwindling, do you think it's possible to kinda schedule times to play against people on here to "boost" the wins needed? 

Thoughts?

Yes, this is boostable. You will need to create 10 dummy accounts and will need a second PS4 or a friend to boost this (if your friend also wants to boost, you will need a total of 20 dummy accounts). Be careful when boosting as you don't want to match up with randoms. Also, try boosting this in morning/noon EU time as servers will be the least active on those times (I was able to get the trophy around 5 PM my time but boosted 17 matches at from 9 AM to 11 AM. I owe a lot for my friend who was willing to help me out so thank you once again, man!)

• 10 months later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:31 AM, Helyx said:

I'm surprised these servers are still online.

That's because there are still stubs to be bought! Very low prices though.

I had a friend help me.

The servers are deader than dead, so here is your chance to get this. 

You dont even have to play full games. Your friend or you can quit out as soon as control is given to the starting pitcher. 

If you have little or no stubs left you may have to purchase some to re-draft (1,500 Stubs) but it's worth it.

I feel a little bad boosting this, but eff-it. It's 4 years later and I say better late than never!

I say get a reliable and patient friend and you both can get 'Victorious' and the Plat.

My friend has the game for PS3 as well, but his 'Victorious' popped on the 3 instead of the PS4.

The servers are cross-platform so you can do 19 wins on a console and then do the final win on the other platform. What you can't do is start the 20th game on both PS3 and PS4 at the same time and win to pop the trophy twice. I've done 39 games on the ps3 and only did 1 on the ps4. It doesn't really matter if you matchmake with a random as you can back out as long as you didn't press start to start the match. It's obvious if it's your other console/friend as you can just wait 30s to ready up and if it's a random he'll already be readied up by then.

Be warned that the real difficulty of this game is the weekly challenge and that it is AN ONLINE trophy even though the game says it's offline... This trophy is no joke if you arn't a MLB god and took be dozens of hours of trying.

As a final note, although you can earn XP offline, it will reset to 0 if playing offline so it's highly recommended to get to level 20 before servers close next week. You can also autopop the level trophies by starting any game on the other console and get any XP to trigger the trophy pops.