PSPlus September 2019

Sora9427

Wow, that is quite a good, good month!

Will definitely give a try to Batman as I had a good time on the two previous opus. On my alternate account so I don’t have to bother with the shitload of DLC... ;-)

Darksiders is a surprisingly recent game to be in Plus. I suppose I’ll download it as well as I heard positive feedback about it.

Well done Sony ?

Edited by Neef-GT5

Dayymnnn. Arkham Knight is my favourite Batman Arkham game. Hope everyone likes it. 

As for Darksiders 3 I'm not sure if I want to try it out. I played the first one and while it was fun, I didn't feel like going out to play the sequels because it felt I just about had enough for the time spent playing that game. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Batman Arkham Knight: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3023-batman-arkham-knight-trophy-guide

Both 4/10 and around 40 Hours based on who wrote them :hmm:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

Batman Arkham Knight is one of the best games of this current gen. Its a great chance for those who didn't play it yet to try it out. Didn't Darksiders III release this year or last year? It didn't success as expected I suppose.  Might give it a go.

Edited by W571WE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, W571WE said:

Batman Arkham Knight is one of the best games of this current gen. Its a great chance for those who didn't play it yet. Didn't Darksiders III release this year or last year? I didn't success as expected I suppose.  Might give it a go.

Came out November of last year. Didn’t think it would be on plus so soon. 

7 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im a bit gutted they never released the scarecrow dlc for arkham knight unless you pre ordered it

I heard that you can get it with the premium edition not quite sure tho.

Edited by W571WE

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

I just Wrote down what the Guy that made the Guy Said in it i don't know about the game so, can't really tell what it is as difficuty. But there's plenty of games that are not that hard and are just long. It's probably a 7.66% because most people palyed the game and that was it, it will probably drop to Ultra-Rare now with the Plus and more people just playing the story and that's it.

• Like 1