PSPlus September 2019

Sora9427

6 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Quite excited about this news.  Perhaps we'll see the season passes go on sale soon, maybe even this Friday (in anticipation of a Flash Sale).

I need the sniper elite 4 season pass to go on sale too, no way i'm paying 35 bucks for that

• Like 3

Very, very solid month.

Own both games already (and acquired the Arkham Knight platinum trophy a long time ago), but regardless: I'm really pleased for all the Plus users who don't own these games yet.

Now here's hoping Sony can keep this up.

Also: it's obvious they're giving these out for free in the hopes that the season passes will sell well, and the previous Arkham games. Which you should play first if you haven't already: they're both marvelous games (1) and if you haven't experienced those yet, you'll be very confused about what is going on in Arkham Knight, concerning some characters (2).

Edited by JoaLoft
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Seems a fun little game and maybe i'll play it but i read that Deiland have some buggy trophies. You didn't had any issues with it?

No, no issues at all thankfully. Maybe I just got lucky.

If you like this try Yonder: Cloud Catcher Chronicles (I think that's the name). 

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 1

Holy crap sony listened.....2 AAa games n ones considerably new hot damn...tho im sure some will still bitch i think this is finally a solid month 
..right when i gotta renew and my birthday to boot

Game Info

Edited by archangel9978
Spelling
  • Like 1