PSPlus September 2019

Sora9427

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Well Since Still nobody Posted it here are the games:

Batman Arkham Knight & Darksiders 3.

Both Games Have DLCs and we Get the Base version so Don't Expect to get Them, for those you'll ened to get the Pass (Or the DLCs alone) ;)

So thoughts?

For Me it's a Wonderful months damn! I Wanted Darksiders 3 since i played the First one and have the 2nd one, again thanks to the PsPlus some months ago! So i'm really happy about it, especially because Fury looks Awesome, i don't mind getting the DLCs later on a Sales, i mean i sitll have to play the 2Nd one first anyway,

While for Batman i'm pretty happy with it too. Batman & Spiderman are the onyl 2 Heroes i like hoenstly and so i always thought about getting their games, here it is one for Batman to play then i guess no excuse :D

If you're in here just (Or also) For the Trophies, the Site here have both of them Guides, here they are: 

Darkisders 3: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8611-darksiders-iii-trophy-guide

Batman Arkham Knight: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3023-batman-arkham-knight-trophy-guide

Both 4/10 and around 40 Hours based on who wrote them :hmm:

Seems we also get Elder Scrolls Online Trial for free...I'll be avoiding it of course.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I remember the DLC for Bloodbourne being on sale right after it was a freebie.  Smart move for buyer and seller alike.

You forget that whoever is running the PS Store this year must be an EA employee.  Garbage sales all year long and they don't put season passes on sale 1-2 weeks after anymore.  God knows when Sniper Elite 4 season pass is going on sale.... it's $47 her in Canada.

10 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

You forget that whoever is running the PS Store this year must be an EA employee.  Garbage sales all year long and they don't put season passes on sale 1-2 weeks after anymore.  God knows when Sniper Elite 4 season pass is going on sale.... it's $47 her in Canada.

I've seen a few good sales this year (just an opinion, of course), but that is a pricey season pass for SE4.  ☹️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

It has some really annoying trophies. I'd say a 6 is fair enough.

2 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Im a bit gutted they never released the scarecrow dlc for arkham knight unless you pre ordered it

Apparently, the DLC was released this year for free: https://store.playstation.com/en-sk/product/EP1018-CUSA00135_00-DLCSCARECROW0000

I just found this out.

So basically this free PS+ game + free Scarecrow DLC + paid Season Pass should allow for 100%.

This was previously only possible with pre-order or digital Premium Edition.

• Like 3

Wow, I was just thinking about how I wanted to play Arkham Knight (and the Red Hood), and now BOOM, it's free! 'Course, I'll have to buy Red Hood, but I WON'T have to buy the base game, so I'll take what I can get.

And Darksiders 3?....... Well, I did the first 2, might as well round out the (as of now) trilogy.

All in all, a pretty good month. True, it seems like they are trying to spring a DLC trap, but hey, that's all on the player.

3 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Does anyone know if the Arkham Knight version provided contains the Scarecrow Nightmare DLC? I've never pulled the trigger on buying that game because I couldn't find info on if there was a "correct" version to not screw yourself over.

you can download that for free already.  see post just a couple before yours.

3 hours ago, djb5f said:

Batman at a 4 seems low seeing how the Plat rarity is at 7.66%.  Unless it is really grindy (and people quit beforehand), that platinum % is usually more in line with a 6 difficulty or so.

Total ownership might effect the rarity. Arkham Knight was a popular game at the time and is still in the top 50 PS4 games on this site, sorted by ownership. Lots of people owned it and not everyone goes for the Plat even if they enjoy tracking trophies with this site. Rarity and difficulty rating are hard to estimate though, it can be quite subjective. I would rate something like Bloodborne at a higher difficulty and expect a higher rarity, yet that game has an Uncommon Plat (21.80%) whereas this is Very Rare. Though Bloodborne is in the top 9 at 558,096 Owners.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

Wait! What? Really?!?

They prolly made a mistake.

Lol, anyway. I’m getting both but not really sold on Batman. Got 2 previous ones from Plus on PS3 but never played them as I didn’t like what I played in their demo. 

Darksiders 3 will have to wait a long time in my backlog because I still haven’t played the first two. Prolly would have bought D3 after I did tho. As far as DLCs go I don’t mind not having them. :) 

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

Apparently, the DLC was released this year for free: https://store.playstation.com/en-sk/product/EP1018-CUSA00135_00-DLCSCARECROW0000

I just found this out.

So basically this free PS+ game + free Scarecrow DLC + paid Season Pass should allow for 100%.

This was previously only possible with pre-order or digital Premium Edition.

Cheers dude. Im sure i looked a while ago unless its quite new on the store. 

Also ive looked at loads of websites and dont think many people know its on the store so it must be new. Only advice from people was to contact warner bros so your a life saver 

Edited by dannyswfc9