melodicmizery

new dlc is out now

5 posts in this topic

no new trophies. imo the new dlc is crappy. the new outfits are kinda neat. the challenge this week is you have to stay close to your teammates or your health drains. and when you die you explode which 90% of the time will kill your entire team in close quarters especially during combat when your not looking at others health. 

i found the best solution is to play online, private, solo, throw tons of masking grenades and do all the work yourself.

The costumes are OK, nothing spectacular in my opinion. The backpack accessories are a nice touch but share a heavy similarity with things I've seen in other games.

I would also like to mention that the patch also fixed bugs and crashes. The things that stood the most out for me are:

- "Players under masking effects will no longer get hit by zombies that are attacking other teammates."

- "The Bull special zombie will not grab players under masking effects even if he was charging at another player and the masked player was in his way."

- "The Bull and Lurker special zombies will no longer deal instant damage when grabbing players, providing a small window to prevent damage if the special zombies are quickly killed by teammates."

- "Pump Action Shotgun damage increased by 7%"

- "Combat shotgun increased fire rate by 25%"

- "Compact Shotgun increased fire rate by 25% and damage increased by 5% for version 4 & 5"

- "BF25 Payload Rifle increased damage by 25%. Improved version is also affected and has 50% more ammo"

- "Improved stun gun aiming at point blank distances"

- "Improved effectiveness of vertical Voltage Grid defense kit"

curious to see if the classic battle rifle will need to be upgraded for the trophy.

I can confirm you need the classic battle rifle if you didn't own the trophy prior to the update. I just finished my last gun and no trophy.