Since I now have the Platinum trophy, if anyone here wants to ask how I got any of the trophies, feel free to ask.

ManWezz

5 minutes ago, boshafty1 said:

How many playthroughs?

In total i had to beat dreamer twice for it to count. 2 full playthroughs 

Just now, ManWezz said:

Many many rerolls ofc 

14 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How did you rack up 2mil scrap so fast? What's the fastest grind method?

I went from the start of the game meaning founders place until root mother collecting everything on the way with the scavanger trait at max and the necklace that gives 25% more scrap. I didnt go out of my way to look in houses etc just ran as fast as i could through the dungeons and took every chest etc on the way. 

After getting 1 million scrap in inventory I bought everything from ace and then sold it. Doing so you buy the materials back but once you sell them again it counts towards the 2 million total count. Using ace to sell and buy back and forth basically doubles your total scrap meaning 1 million became 2 million total, but in the end I had 100 or so scrap in inventory.

27 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How did you rack up 2mil scrap so fast? What's the fastest grind method?

I also heard that playing the game on hard or nightmare gives you more scrap, but i was playing on normal whole way through. And also the grind to get 1 million was about 25+ hours

1 minute ago, dj_helyx said:

Not about trophies, but if you could compare this game(gameplay/atmosphere) to any other game, which would it be?

Definitely liked it. Im kinda picky about games in general, but I really liked this one. For me grinding for trophies/weapons etc wasn't that much of a pain. Only thing that I personally didn't like was how the bosses spawn infinite amount of mobs and eventually you die because of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chellesan said:

Grats, do you have a hint for getting the trait trigger happy, killing 100 enemies with 10 weapons, does it need to be in one playtrough? So the 2mil scrap don't need to be in your inventory, the game nows how much you gather in your playtroughs?

Yes the game knows, but no I dont have a clue about trigger happy, I played the game using only Hunters Rifle and Devastator crossbow. Sorry 

9 minutes ago, chellesan said:

Grats, do you have a hint for getting the trait trigger happy, killing 100 enemies with 10 weapons, does it need to be in one playtrough? So the 2mil scrap don't need to be in your inventory, the game nows how much you gather in your playtroughs?

Oh wait the game wiki says Trigger Happy is unlocked after getting any ranged wep to +20

56 minutes ago, ManWezz said:

Many many rerolls ofc 

I went from the start of the game meaning founders place until root mother collecting everything on the way with the scavanger trait at max and the necklace that gives 25% more scrap. I didnt go out of my way to look in houses etc just ran as fast as i could through the dungeons and took every chest etc on the way. 

After getting 1 million scrap in inventory I bought everything from ace and then sold it. Doing so you buy the materials back but once you sell them again it counts towards the 2 million total count. Using ace to sell and buy back and forth basically doubles your total scrap meaning 1 million became 2 million total, but in the end I had 100 or so scrap in inventory.

Oh God didn't even think about this, so you found root mother runs was the quickest way to get 1mil scrap?  I will do this on the weekend I hope they don't patch it back to 200 000 like it's supposed to be or I will have to restart a new file like with the Dragonheart bug.

17 minutes ago, chellesan said:

In the city there are these underground trees that spawn little minions.  They spawn about 150 before they stop spawning them.  Kill them all with a gun, rest at the rune then go back to the tree and use a different gun. Do this 10 times it should take you about an hour or so.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Oh God didn't even think about this, so you found root mother runs was the quickest way to get 1mil scrap?  I will do this on the weekend I hope they don't patch it back to 200 000 like it's supposed to be or I will have to restart a new file like with the Dragonheart bug.

In the city there are these underground trees that spawn little minions.  They spawn about 150 before they stop spawning them.  Kill them all with a gun, rest at the rune then go back to the tree and use a different gun. Do this 10 times it should take you about an hour or so.

Yes since each route took 17-20 minutes and I got each run 10-16k scrap I didnt find anything else that was better. Tried mother root where at the end i die but that wasnt worth and tried the wailing wood where i hit him and he spawns the things but that also wasnt worth 

1 minute ago, mckbros said:

In 1 throguh 10, what difficulty score will you give it?

Before the patch where they will fix everything this is a solid 7/10 only because of the grind for 2 million scrap and since for a trait you need to get lucky on yaesha world. Also since you need to play co op for traits and i didnt have friends that bought it so had to find someone on reddit. After they fix everything I'd give it a solid 4/10

3 minutes ago, chellesan said:

wow nice trick, thank you, so the scraps are 2mil and not 200k, so the trophy description is wrong? no wonder it taked so long to get it

No the dev team messed up somewhere and it became 2m scraps. They said that the next patch will bring it down to 200k again

32 minutes ago, chellesan said:

what about the 15 mods, i see i have 15 (not the boss mods) but the trophy didnt pop

Ya mine popped on 17 I unequipped the two from my weapons for 15 and nothing but once I hit 17 it popped.  I think the first 2 you start with don't count.

6 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Not so much about the trophies, but what class did you start out as?

Thanks!  1f642.png

I started with the Hunter class

7 hours ago, chellesan said:

what about the 15 mods, i see i have 15 (not the boss mods) but the trophy didnt pop

Yeah mine popped on 17 as well i think its because you get two of the weapon mods by just buying them and the trophy wants you to craft 15 weapon mods

• Like 1