ManWezz

Since I now have the Platinum trophy, if anyone here wants to ask how I got any of the trophies, feel free to ask.

54 posts in this topic

Did you have issues unlocking the Mod Enthusiast trophy? I have 16 mods collected and 9 mods collected that you cannot remove from the weapon it comes with (25 in total).

Anyone know if you can return the guardians heart to the undying King.. And then fight the undying King? Or will you have to upload save then redownload to do the other option?? 

9 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Anyone know if you can return the guardians heart to the undying King.. And then fight the undying King? Or will you have to upload save then redownload to do the other option?? 

When i handed the guardian heart to him, i couldn't see a way to fight him anymore. So i'm pretty sure it's either or.

9 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Upload your world only on cloud, give it to him, pop the trophy. Then close app and download your world only and kill him. Easy peasy.

Ah I already killed him with some others.. So I'm going to give the heart to the swamp Queen so I can have the armor and the undying Kings gun.. I'll just kill him for the trophy. 😂 

Also can anyone explain the reroll campaign thing? Does it start u from the beginning.. I fought Singe and the Harrow on my playthrough. If I reroll will I be guaranteed to fight the Ent and the Claviger on my next playthrough? 

On 30/8/2019 at 3:25 AM, vanillamoose said:

Hi! Any tips on how to do a no damage boss run will be greatly appreciated:)

++++

On 30/08/2019 at 2:25 AM, vanillamoose said:

3 minutes ago, mrrj46 said:

++++

I did this on the ancient construct but the trophy didn't pop, it should be fixed by now.  As long as you're a bit overpowered to kill him quickly, crouching 'can' make the turrets miss, it shouldn't take too many attempts to get.   I don't know if the Ravager fight has been fixed but if you go in and do the bell puzzle, talk to him and leave/return, it's possible your reticle will show as red and you'll be able to freely attack him in his cave for an easier time, like I said, no idea what exactly has been fixed so far.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:25 AM, vanillamoose said:

I did it on the Ent. The only thing you need to do with him, is time your dodges really well since his attacks feel kinda "late". You dodge from the mobs he spawns without getting damage if you roll at the right time or shoot them. Just focus on his legs so he falls down and can't scream for the mini guys.

Not exactly about trophies but I’m curious bout your thoughts on the game itself. I’m interested in this but I’m worried it’s a title that’ll be more fun with others and not ideal for single player. 

23 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Not exactly about trophies but I’m curious bout your thoughts on the game itself. I’m interested in this but I’m worried it’s a title that’ll be more fun with others and not ideal for single player. 

Honestly it was the most fun I have had so far this year in a game,  I was doing it solo but decided to try out some public matches and they were a lot more fun than I thought they would be,  didn't match with any REEEE children just a bunch of helpful players having fun.  The game has some problems like framerate drops in some areas but it is a ton of fun.  The coolest part is my first 3 playthroughs all felt new because there is different content in every playthrough,  it was pretty exciting fighting a new new boss and getting new gear on every playthrough.

2 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Honestly it was the most fun I have had so far this year in a game,  I was doing it solo but decided to try out some public matches and they were a lot more fun than I thought they would be,  didn't match with any REEEE children just a bunch of helpful players having fun.  The game has some problems like framerate drops in some areas but it is a ton of fun.  The coolest part is my first 3 playthroughs all felt new because there is different content in every playthrough,  it was pretty exciting fighting a new new boss and getting new gear on every playthrough.

Sounds cool!  I'm still on the fence about the game.  I want to play it but at the same time I know Borderlands 3 is right around the corner.  There are a few things that have me concerned.  Right now no one on my friends list is playing the game and I would have to rely on randoms joining to enjoy the co-op aspect of the game.  I would rather have people who know the game so it's more enjoyable.  Another thing is the bugs I've been hearing about such as save corruption and crashing.  Are the devs doing anything about that?  Finally, since this a trophy site after all, some of the trophies have me worried, but mainly beating a boss without taking any damage in single player.  From what I've seen of the game the bosses throw lots of adds at you while fighting them and it doesn't look like an easy task.  I'm also concerned they might add in trophies down the line for beating the game on harder difficulties or even a permadeath run.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  🙂

I think i'm almost done now, but I think it'll take a while, Need 2 more Mods and 2 more Traits and to get the Strange Coin to spawn. The mods will probably take the most time as they are from some bosses I haven't seen at all in the last 5 re-rolls. Same with the coin which is proving to be a pain in the ass to get to appear.

14 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Honestly it was the most fun I have had so far this year in a game

You really enjoyed this more than Sekiro? This game doesn't even come close in my opinion mainly because of the shit boss fights. Sekiro was hard in a fun way but Remnant is hard in an annoying way. Endless adds and/or irritating mechanics don't make for enjoyable boss fights to me. I am trying to down the annoying final boss so I can be done with the game. Not even gonna try for the Plat since everything is so damn random. 

Just got the platinum myself, I had a blast with this. Did it all pretty much solo bar a couple of MP traits for the 30 Traits Trophy. All in all it took me 50 hours. 2 full playthroughs and 8 re-rolls just doing the first 2-3 worlds to mop up the remaining traits and mods i needed. I thought this was a great game in terms of gameplay and price.

4 hours ago, Killbomb said:

You really enjoyed this more than Sekiro? This game doesn't even come close in my opinion mainly because of the shit boss fights. Sekiro was hard in a fun way but Remnant is hard in an annoying way. Endless adds and/or irritating mechanics don't make for enjoyable boss fights to me. I am trying to down the annoying final boss so I can be done with the game. Not even gonna try for the Plat since everything is so damn random. 

Sekiro is obviously the better game but Remnant was just a lot more fun for me,  I wasn't really comparing them based on difficulty just comparing them because Sekiro was my favorite game this year before Remnant.  Remnant just feels so new to me even tho everyone compares it to Darksouls it just has a completely different feeling.  Adds aren't too bad and are honestly needed for both the ammo and the fact that if you were just facing the boss alone they would just die in 10 seconds especially late game.  

I also like helping people in MP which made the plat a lot more enjoyable,  I played a full day just joining other peoples lobbies and was able to get most of the stuff for the plat,  I didn't really intend to plat the game until I realized I had most of the stuff I needed for the plat.

3 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Sekiro is obviously the better game but Remnant was just a lot more fun for me,  I wasn't really comparing them based on difficulty just comparing them because Sekiro was my favorite game this year before Remnant.  Remnant just feels so new to me even tho everyone compares it to Darksouls it just has a completely different feeling.  Adds aren't too bad and are honestly needed for both the ammo and the fact that if you were just facing the boss alone they would just die in 10 seconds especially late game.  

I also like helping people in MP which made the plat a lot more enjoyable,  I played a full day just joining other peoples lobbies and was able to get most of the stuff for the plat,  I didn't really intend to plat the game until I realized I had most of the stuff I needed for the plat.

It just felt to me that the game was designed for co-op and they didn't give much thought to what would be fun as well as challenging for the solo player at least in boss fights. I did find the game pretty enjoyable outside of bosses and I was pretty frustrated when I posted earlier so it came off a little harsher than how I feel about the game with a clear head. 

7 hours ago, Killbomb said:

It just felt to me that the game was designed for co-op and they didn't give much thought to what would be fun as well as challenging for the solo player at least in boss fights. I did find the game pretty enjoyable outside of bosses and I was pretty frustrated when I posted earlier so it came off a little harsher than how I feel about the game with a clear head. 

Ya the game can get frustrating at times,  especially bosses with exploding adds haha.  I just personally had a lot of fun with the game and was pretty impressed with the game for not being a AAA title.  It doesn't mean the game doesn't have issues because it does but it was a lot of fun to plat.

for 30 traits trophy, you need 30? as currently there are 32 traits looking at wiki page and may be vigor and endurance doesn't count?

1 hour ago, Smuiq said:

for 30 traits trophy, you need 30? as currently there are 32 traits looking at wiki page and may be vigor and endurance doesn't count?

The trophy for 20 traits popped at exactly 20 including Vigor and Endurance so hopefully it works the same way for the 30 traits trophy and  you can skip two.

Edited by Killbomb

9 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Are you willing to write a roadmap for the platinum?

As well as specifics for each trophy?

If you plan on going for the plat,  you don't really need a roadmap, I recommend doing a full playthrough while searching everything in your world.  After the first playthrough you can use this to figure out where everything your missing will be and knock stuff off the list.  After you have down a playthrough you will know what everything on this page means.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uA-K4I-VicZfBObasZlOJ_RTMYKk1R8mQckzcWgshwQ/edit#gid=470798407

18 hours ago, Smuiq said:

Any 30 is fine you don't need 32

So, I reroll after finish the gane thinking I will get the Claviger boss, but I got the same as before. This use to happens? I mean, have to reroll till I get the boss. I thought you only need 2 playthrough for all bosses.

22 hours ago, judithpa said:

So, I reroll after finish the gane thinking I will get the Claviger boss, but I got the same as before. This use to happens? I mean, have to reroll till I get the boss. I thought you only need 2 playthrough for all bosses.

wrong :)
you need to reroll until the boss will appear
it is fully random
I have done 4 playthru no Ent and Clavinger for me, and no coin :(
so it will happen when it happens

1 hour ago, Smuiq said:

wrong :)
you need to reroll until the boss will appear
it is fully random
I have done 4 playthru no Ent and Clavinger for me, and no coin :(
so it will happen when it happens

I have done 4 playthru too and nothing, last trophy for plat. 😥 I hope have more luck today, at least is not the last boss that also is very random xD