Since I now have the Platinum trophy, if anyone here wants to ask how I got any of the trophies, feel free to ask.

ManWezz

19 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

So are all the trophies fixed now?  Wanna but the game sometime this month or next (before Death Stranding). 

The mayority is fixed, but for me I had problems with the Equipment Enthusiast trophy.
I recommend getting the tenth Armor set during solo play, because as someone already said. It does not correctly count your armor pieces, when you are in coop or not the host? The cause is not really known, but I had every armor except for one last and I luckily got the Armor trophy with the last set playing in solo mode.
So be careful with that trophy

• Like 1

Adventure mode can't come fast enough, tbh the game should have released with it but alas...   I only need Totem Father for the Plat but jesus h he won't spawn.   After numerous re-rolls I keep getting Ravager and the problem is that Totem Father/Ravager is effectively the second last boss in the game which means I have to re-roll and play through the entire game to find out I was wasting my time and re-rolling again, think I'm on my fifth roll and every goddamn time it's Ravager!   

Game is on the burner waiting for the new mode, it's a great game but seriously needs that mode.  

• 2 weeks later...