Finally find a stupid way to pass notorious tank and bomber quests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
15 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

No reason it shouldn't it's basically the offline equivalent of uploading to PS+

some games don't allow copying to usb, only to cloud

I was afraid of both missions too but I ended up getting them after the third or fourth try.

It's probably been said before but here's what I did:

Bomber: Stay as high as possible with the wind and blow up the towers with archers first. They can't hit you if you stay really high.

Tank: Shot what you can before entering the last area. You should be able to destroy one of the tanks and a few of the towers too giving you more place to move. Just keep moving in big circles, they quickly stop actively targeting you until they shot so that gives you time to move away from them.

• 7 months later...
On 16-12-2021 at 2:20 PM, redrooster24 said:

I was afraid of both missions too but I ended up getting them after the third or fourth try.

It's probably been said before but here's what I did:

Bomber: Stay as high as possible with the wind and blow up the towers with archers first. They can't hit you if you stay really high.

Tank: Shot what you can before entering the last area. You should be able to destroy one of the tanks and a few of the towers too giving you more place to move. Just keep moving in big circles, they quickly stop actively targeting you until they shot so that gives you time to move away from them.

This pretty much, 

the tank mission isn’t nearly as hard as people say it is, getting hit in the first part before entering the fort area isn’t that difficult just worry about the cannons, shoot the barrels next to them to take them out, when that first tank comes just keep driving and it won’t really hit you, then when you near the fort don’t trigger the checkpoint yet, destroy both towers on both sides first, then shoot the tank which only takes 1 shot, then trigger the checkpoint and back up just out of bounds, tho not to far else you’ll de-synchronize all you gotta do now is keep spamming R2 to destroy the 2 remaining tanks which won’t fire because you’re just out of bounds and the mission is over. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

yes. staying as high and concentrating on the archer towers first is the best trick. after destroying all (approx. 2 next to each factory) you got all the time you need to destroy everything. even failing to kill the horses before reaching the castle won't deny this trophy then.

and the warmachines part is easy too, the hardest part is the last one where you don't have to destroy anything before entering! when reaching the checkpoint and the 2 tanks will appear just directly move backwards behind the white border in the gate. just as much that you're completely behind the lines. then the enemy tanks will just aim at you but don't fire at you! you will loose ezios health slowly, but when you have enough this won't be any trouble.

so there is no need for a savegame trick that doesn't work when you're replaying the missions.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:46 AM, KruegAirNo1 said:

yes. staying as high and concentrating on the archer towers first is the best trick. after destroying all (approx. 2 next to each factory) you got all the time you need to destroy everything. even failing to kill the horses before reaching the castle won't deny this trophy then.

and the warmachines part is easy too, the hardest part is the last one where you don't have to destroy anything before entering! when reaching the checkpoint and the 2 tanks will appear just directly move backwards behind the white border in the gate. just as much that you're completely behind the lines. then the enemy tanks will just aim at you but don't fire at you! you will loose ezios health slowly, but when you have enough this won't be any trouble.

so there is no need for a savegame trick that doesn't work when you're replaying the missions.

If you decide to use this method, bear in mind that your health will slowly go down but the tank's health will be fine and the two enemy tanks won't shoot you. I was also dreading this mission but fortunately managed to do it first try.