Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farriegurl

farriegurl's Dispute

3 posts in this topic

farriegurl

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I don’t know what this means?? I earned all trophies and was a few behind, my son played for a couple hours and helped me with the Ops missions. When I got home from work I had platinum and was excited. If he did something wrong I don’t know, I did not check times. :( is only this game removed from leaderboard or am I removed as a player from all leader boards??? Because every game I have ever played I have never cheated!! This was my first PS3 game.

Your son, or whoever did it, used a save to unlock all the stars. You earned the trophies for them out of order and way to fast.

Until you hide the game, you´re removed from all the leaderboards on this side.

But if it´s your only cheated game you can just hide it and be back.

If you get 2 more flags this account is permanently off the leaderboards

15 minutes ago, farriegurl said:

I don’t know what this means?? I earned all trophies and was a few behind, my son played for a couple hours and helped me with the Ops missions. When I got home from work I had platinum and was excited. If he did something wrong I don’t know, I did not check times. :( is only this game removed from leaderboard or am I removed as a player from all leader boards??? Because every game I have ever played I have never cheated!! This was my first PS3 game.

The report is fairly clear. You've been marked for cheating because the highlighted trophies, specifically the Spec Ops related ones were "unlocked seconds apart".  You can't earn 69 stars in a matter of 30 seconds within the confines of the listed leaderboard rules which are linked below. Teach your son not to cheat in life.

yZi4uXO.png

You can hide up to two cheated games to reappear on the leaderboard, three or more is permanent removal. Unhidden cheated games removes you from all leaderboards.