Limited Run Games Release problem

Ashesheart

Yes, that's the error code you get when trophies aren't on the servers yet. Sadly, this is nothing new and I'm wondering how long this will take. NBA 2K18 for PS3 took over a year.

Btw, do you get this error for the Vita or the PS4 version?

Edited by AvengedEvil

I've been trying to get it fixed

LRG twitter just ignores me whenever I ask. I contacted the developer and got this email back:

Hi!

I’ll check with Limited Run about it!

But it's been over a month without any developments

I'll try LRG's Twitter again, but I'll try and be vague enough about the problem so they don't immediately avoid answering

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

I've been trying to get it fixed

LRG twitter just ignores me whenever I ask. I contacted the developer and got this email back:

But it's been over a month without any developments

I'll try LRG's Twitter again, but I'll try and be vague enough about the problem so they don't immediately avoid answering

Here's my tweet to LRG Support :

I'll try to contact the developer too. 

Thanks.

Besides that maybe try syncing a couple other games you haven't played yet after getting a few trophies in each. At the very least would rule out, any other issues. (Who knows maybe you can get the list to force sync that way.

Also besides manually syncing if you click on the trophy through notifications the PS4 usually can autosync past error codes.

Just now, Lord_Bane999 said:

Besides that maybe try syncing a couple other games you haven't played yet after getting a few trophies in each. At the very least would rule out, any other issues. (Who knows maybe you can get the list to force sync that way.

The list can't sync. It hasn't been uploaded to Sony's servers yet. Several other LRG games had problem this in the past

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Also besides manually syncing if you click on the trophy through notifications the PS4 usually can autosync past error codes.

I've already try a manual sync. 

Note : i've got the PS VIta release not the PS4 one but i think this is the same problem.

1 minute ago, Ashesheart said:

I've already try a manual sync. 

Note : i've got the PS VIta release not the PS4 one but i think this is the same problem.

Do you have any other LRG releases? I've been trying to find out if the Guacamelee Vita version has the same issue, but I can't find anyone who's opened their copy to test it

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

Do you have any other LRG releases? I've been trying to find out if the Guacamelee Vita version has the same issue, but I can't find anyone who's opened their copy to test it

Yes plenty of them. I have Guacamelee but i finish a game before playing another. 

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

I have every single release from LRG. Which ones do you want tested?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

2 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

Yes plenty of them. I have Guacamelee but i finish a game before playing another. 

I need to ask this now since you both have LRG Games, but did the Kemco RPGs fall to this issue too? I was looking at getting them but gonna scrap on getting physical if their all just as broken. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's so frustrating trying to get this fixed. Just had LRG support tell me that only the developer can fix it, and that they can't forward the message to anyone else because it's not something LRG can fix. Er, how about forwarding it to the developer?

This is a problem that exclusively affects a LRG release, so why is a customer the one having to jump through hoops trying to find someone who will do something about it?

Edit: Somebody from LRG said they're looking into it on Twitter

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2019 at 7:06 PM, Shadiochao said:

It's so frustrating trying to get this fixed. Just had LRG support tell me that only the developer can fix it, and that they can't forward the message to anyone else because it's not something LRG can fix. Er, how about forwarding it to the developer?

This is a problem that exclusively affects a LRG release, so why is a customer the one having to jump through hoops trying to find someone who will do something about it?

I can see why they don't like giving games new lists. Because they're so shit at it

Still no anwser on twitter / web / etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:40 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I need to ask this now since you both have LRG Games, but did the Kemco RPGs fall to this issue too? I was looking at getting them but gonna scrap on getting physical if their all just as broken. 

I have played Revenant Saga and Fernz Gate and those sync without problems. I've yet to try the other ones.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

I have the PS4 LRG release and just started playing today. I was unaware this was an issue others had but my trophies synced without issue. Perhaps I'm lucky or they've fixed it already,

The PS4 version uses the original list, so it's unaffected. I don't know what it is about Vita games, but it's only them that get new lists from LRG.

It still hasn't been fixed and it's been a while since anyone on Twitter said they were looking into it