Limited Run Games Release problem

Ashesheart

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

For both games? :o Well, I tried doing a support ticket at LRG just now. i doubt I'll get a response. 

45 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Guacamelee synced. Forma.8 did not.

I tweeted them several times. LRG just ignores you. I don't think they care. Game has been sold out so it doesn't matter to them anymore.

I wonder if contacting the developers might have more success?

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

I tweeted them several times. LRG just ignores you. I don't think they care. Game has been sold out so it doesn't matter to them anymore.

I wonder if contacting the developers might have more success?

Well, I didn't tweet at LRG. I went through their support ticket form, figuring it would get a more direct response. But I'll try contacting the developer here https://mixedbag.it/contact-us/ just as well. I'm hoping that after all these emails I've sent, that one of these devs will do something. 

6 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Well, I didn't tweet at LRG. I went through their support ticket form, figuring it would get a more direct response. But I'll try contacting the developer here https://mixedbag.it/contact-us/ just as well. I'm hoping that after all these emails I've sent, that one of these devs will do something. 

The developer said recently on their Twitter that they can't access their offices at the moment due to COVID-19, so they can't do anything about it right now. Although I first emailed them about it in July, and bugged them on Twitter for a bit after that.

I don't expect it to be fixed. I've got into contact with everyone involved with the release. Nobody really even seems to understand the problem or whose job it is to fix it.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

The developer said recently on their Twitter that they can't access their offices at the moment due to COVID-19, so they can't do anything about it right now. Although I first emailed them about it in July, and bugged them on Twitter for a bit after that.

I don't expect it to be fixed. I've got into contact with everyone involved with the release. Nobody really even seems to understand the problem or whose job it is to fix it.

So, incompetent devs then. Got it.