Can't get "Tour de Penfurzy"

Computer_Cat

I have been trying to get the Tour de Penfurzy trophy for hours. Me and my brother who I played co-op with seem to be the only people to finish the game without it.

If you have the trophy:

What system software version are you using?

What system language?

Did you play online or local?

Singleplayer or co-op?

Did you play as Nessa or Demelza when the trophy popped?

When did the trophy pop? While riding, during a scene transition, etc?

PS4 Pro or standard?

For me:

7.00 beta

Norwegian

local

co-op (I have also tried fresh saves that have never played coop)

Pro

Any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

Hey man, sorry to hear you still haven't figured it out. For what it's worth, I was dropping in and out with a second controller all the time for trophy purposes so I don't think the co-op has anything to do with it. My trophy popped on day 4, but I did do a fair bit of exploring on bike. Did you do a lot on foot maybe? It's either that you didn't hit the invisible threshold yet or it glitched on you. Hopefully it's the former. ?

1 hour ago, Robinworldwide said:

Hey man, sorry to hear you still haven't figured it out. For what it's worth, I was dropping in and out with a second controller all the time for trophy purposes so I don't think the co-op has anything to do with it. My trophy popped on day 4, but I did do a fair bit of exploring on bike. Did you do a lot on foot maybe? It's either that you didn't hit the invisible threshold yet or it glitched on you. Hopefully it's the former. 1f615.png

Can you remember if you got the trophy while cycling in bushes? It's possible the trophy has been mixed up with "Diamond in the rough". That would certainly explain why I haven't gotten it even after hours cycling around.

7 hours ago, Computer_Cat said:

Can you remember if you got the trophy while cycling in bushes? It's possible the trophy has been mixed up with "Diamond in the rough". That would certainly explain why I haven't gotten it even after hours cycling around.

Yea I remember when it popped, it was in the Caravan Park close to the gooses so no bushes. Diamond in the rough popped for me fairly early in the game too, but for that one I did go out of my way a lot.

Edited by Robinworldwide

I managed to get the trophy! In the end I don't know what was different this time, but I started a new playthrough and got the trophy just before being pushed into the fridge on day 4. I'm not sure why I wasn't able to get it before, even after several playthroughs, and hours cycling back and forth, but in the end I got the trophy and that's what matters!