DLC costumes with preorder?

Willreaper41

4 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I just noticed the amazon page mentions DLC costumes with preorder, is this referring to the swimsuits already on the disc or am I missing something?

Yep, "DLC costumes" is a bit misleading. The swimsuits can be found once you reach the bedroom. (Apologies for not knowing the character's name yet, I was reading about the game last night since I own it but can't yet play it since I'm outta town and I came across a forum post about this issue).

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2019 at 9:45 AM, Nightowljrm said:

Yep, "DLC costumes" is a bit misleading. The swimsuits can be found once you reach the bedroom. (Apologies for not knowing the character's name yet, I was reading about the game last night since I own it but can't yet play it since I'm outta town and I came across a forum post about this issue).

I just got my disc and I was expecting a dlc code for the summer/swimsuits but nothing, I'm guessing they are already saved in the disc. So are those summer dlc the same that we can download for free on any psn store? I thought it was another summer collection.