Mp Question

Hello, i never played the game and im not really a huge mp player. I wanted to know id there is some Pay to win content on R6. I would really likz to buy it and plat it legitematly as its on sale for 9€ right now but if the mp is P2Win it would really prevent me from doing that plat.

10 minutes ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Hello, i never played the game and im not really a huge mp player. I wanted to know id there is some Pay to win content on R6. I would really likz to buy it and plat it legitematly as its on sale for 9€ right now but if the mp is P2Win it would really prevent me from doing that plat.

It’s not pay to win, but a lot of locked characters, but you can platinum the game without having to get them

Just now, SKyZoX9 said:

Thanks for the insights but are those locked character impact the gameplay ?

Yes, every character has special ability, the season pass ones are locked but when you buy the normal game you can buy 20 characters I think with in game currency which doesn’t take so long, so you’ll have a lot of characters, good luck if your doing this the platinum is harder now with the 5 in a row ranked wins trophy

• Like 1

Go for it. Everything is doable and Ubi removed the grindiest trophies (Terrorist Hunt stuff) - now it's mostly miscellaneous trophies and some skill related ones.

1 hour ago, SKyZoX9 said:

Thanks for the insights but are those locked character impact the gameplay ?

Yeah, but you can still wipe the floor with vanilla operators. You could probably save up enough credits for 1-2 high cost operators while going for the plat.

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 1