Dragonslayer_023

English on PS4?

23 posts in this topic

I know there's an asia english release but i don't think an official western release has been announced

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I know there's an asia english release but i don't think an official western release has been announced

 

 

Do you have a link to that version? I ask, because the only ones I can find are the sold out Switch version and the JP only PS4 release :(. Also, is there any word on if the PS4 version has been censored?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have a link to that version? I ask, because the only ones I can find are the sold out Switch version and the JP only PS4 release :(. Also, is there any word on if the PS4 version has been censored?

oh wait i'm wrong, sorry only the switch version is multi language

 

disregard my previous post

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how they mock us with English trophies.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

I like how they mock us with English trophies.  

wouldn't that mean that it doe shave english subtitles? or no?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

wouldn't that mean that it doe shave english subtitles? or no?

 

My guess is the original intention was to have English subtitles, the Steam version does, as does the Switch.  So, the trophy list was probably made in English.  Thus far no one has said the PS4 version has English subs.  I read a couple (unconfirmed) sources that specifically said the PS4 was Japanese only.

 

As to why it isn't multi-language... I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions.        

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trailer for this game in its game page on the japanese PSN is in english so maybe

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw an option for language select on the menu, but the jury is still out. It could just be an artifact from other versions and they specifically took English out of the PS4 release.

Edited by Dragonslayer_023
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 • WW • January 1, 1970? Was there a PS4 at that time?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

PS4 • WW • January 1, 1970? Was there a PS4 at that time?

That's the site default if no date is provided by the publisher, just report it to @BlindMango and he'll fix it :).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

PS4 • WW • January 1, 1970? Was there a PS4 at that time?

 

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That's the site default if no date is provided by the publisher, just report it to @BlindMango and he'll fix it :).

 

Fixed! :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The digital PS4  version on the JP store has an English option to play the game in. The game actually quite good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

The digital PS4  version on the JP store has an English option to play the game in. The game actually quite good.

Do you happen to know if the same applies to the retail version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you happen to know if the same applies to the retail version?

 

I only have the digital version sorry.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-09-02 at 4:37 PM, HuntingFever said:

Do you happen to know if the same applies to the retail version?

 

It does apply. The retail JP game is full english.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it is English because it says so on one of the Asian PlayStation Stores. Unfortunately, the game hasn't been released yet on either PS Store US or PS Store EU. :dunno:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2019 at 11:24 AM, zizimonster said:

I believe it is English because it says so on one of the Asian PlayStation Stores. Unfortunately, the game hasn't been released yet on either PS Store US or PS Store EU. :dunno:

 

Bumping, the game is now out in NA, i have yet to buy it though. $28 on NA PSN.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 1:27 PM, DEI2EK said:

Bumping, the game is now out in NA, i have yet to buy it though. $28 on NA PSN.

Assuming it shares the JP list then?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.