First Batman game and the combat is really frustrating

Varhur

15 hours ago, Varhur said:

I think that i finally started getting the flow! I did Intensive Training with only 4k points over the 3 medal score, but now with "From 25 to life" i got over 80k :D

Yeah it just takes time. You’ll have grown so much after 100%ing the game / others from when you first started the game. It eventually becomes a rhythm that you’ll nail down to the tee & feel so accomplished about.

On 2019-08-30 at 7:14 AM, NamoPh said:

No, it's bad for sticking to a story arc way after it no longer makes sense to stick to, instead of coming up with something new and interesting. And if you mean about how

Reveal hidden contents

Joker injected him with his Titan infected blood in Arkham City, care to explain how Joker has survived 1,5 year with the Titan infection, while Batman would have died the same night he was injected with it if not for the demon blood and then the cure? That's not how that works at all, you don't get a synchronized death with the person who infected you.

I’d disagree. Origins is probably the weakest, they said it wouldn’t be Joker & surprise! Black mask is joker. The asylum, city & storyline was great... it got a little clustered in Knight with the ending characters but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Something that happened in Asylum affected the entire storyline of City AND knight.