Monokuma Hidden Boss Cheezy

Well i just gain the Trophy OVERCOMING true Fear, and just gonna post something here, that i dont see in any other places for some reason.

U can Poison and Curse that Fu*** with Awekening and plus 600 luck, and is GG IZI after that.

Sorry the grammar i´m more angry that James Rolfe. Why no one put that info in any guide? that mode is way too painfully to do it "Legit"

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

And this...doesn’t work. I haven’t hit Monokuma with a single condition, despite 999 luck and awakening. 

Edit: But when it DOES works, it’s awesome! Poison takes off 9999 each turn. I needed to hit it twice, but it works.

Thanks for the tip!

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

On 25/3/2020 at 11:59 PM, starcrunch061 said:

And this...doesn’t work. I haven’t hit Monokuma with a single condition, despite 999 luck and awakening. 

Edit: But when it DOES works, it’s awesome! Poison takes off 9999 each turn. I needed to hit it twice, but it works.

Thanks for the tip!

Jaja  knew I would help someone someday. Too bad many people had to gind the hell out that mode without knowing that. Fuc**** guides.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 26/03/2020 at 1:31 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I’m gonna check this with my 999 luck Nagito.

I realize this is a year old post, but any chance you remember how to get a 999 build? I dont have Ultimate Nagito yet, but the few Ultimate cards I’ve raised (Sakura, Akane, Yasuhiro) havent even hit 300 in any stat

11 hours ago, madbuk said:

I realize this is a year old post, but any chance you remember how to get a 999 build? I dont have Ultimate Nagito yet, but the few Ultimate cards I’ve raised (Sakura, Akane, Yasuhiro) havent even hit 300 in any stat

You’ll need one of the luck folks, obviously. Nagito is one of them, but there are others. 

Obviously, work on luck in the board game. The best stat boosts come from the little event movies (I don’t remember what they’re called, but there are a limited number of them). The last one gives a MASSIVE luck boost.

Also, if I remember, luck goes up more than other stats. And of course, use the guide here; it’s excellent.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

You’ll need one of the luck folks, obviously. Nagito is one of them, but there are others. 

Obviously, work on luck in the board game. The best stat boosts come from the little event movies (I don’t remember what they’re called, but there are a limited number of them). The last one gives a MASSIVE luck boost.

Also, if I remember, luck goes up more than other stats. And of course, use the guide here; it’s excellent.

Even with the guide this is just so overwhelming lol, I wish your stats didn't all reset upon redoing the talent development plan, makes it so much more annoying to get a worthwhile build. I've seen some people say first year should be on normal course, second year on talent course, third year can be either... but using the talent course just means you're underleveled. And doing the normal course 3 times just means you cant have talents. It's lose/lose.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Even with the guide this is just so overwhelming lol, I wish your stats didn't all reset upon redoing the talent development plan, makes it so much more annoying to get a worthwhile build. I've seen some people say first year should be on normal course, second year on talent course, third year can be either... but using the talent course just means you're underleveled. And doing the normal course 3 times just means you cant have talents. It's lose/lose.

You don't need many talents for your luck character. I tend to go "normal-talent-normal" myself, and that's given me pretty good builds. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The guide is close to great but falls short on this one. I needed a very fast character with ultra defense. So when confusion hit, you can stop ultra defending, cure the team before they can murder you, and go back to ultra defense. Most of my casters were slow and would be murdered before they could remove the confusion. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2022 at 4:55 PM, Patmosis said:

The guide is close to great but falls short on this one. I needed a very fast character with ultra defense. So when confusion hit, you can stop ultra defending, cure the team before they can murder you, and go back to ultra defense. Most of my casters were slow and would be murdered before they could remove the confusion. 

Or you can have two rather strong melee characters (say, surgery boosted) with lv 10 falcon kick and awaken boost. Have your healer boost strength on both of them and you should be able to finish the boss in 2-3 rounds, before the confusing.

I actually did it in just one round but i probably save scummed too much

• 8 months later...

Not sure if anyone will see this, but I found the final boss to be a joke with these 4 builds:

Maki (Sport) - Damage dealer

Hajime (sport) - Sacrificer (lvl 10)

Himiko (variety) - Healer/Status healer

Nagito (variety) - Crit build/healer

I had maki with Awakening + Falcon Kick + Zeal with max strength and almost max agility. She can deal like 15K every zealed up turn with falcon kick. Almost any sports person with high strength growth works here like Peko... I think Maki's is just naturally the highest, but I could be wrong. Either way, hers is definitely high enough to get to max with equipment. 

Hajime had 999 health and gave him a shield. Just let him soak up Damage for everyone. If trained well enough, he'll survive with 80-100 HP. Mondo and Kaito are good tanks too. Either one of them will work.

Whether it's himiko or someone else, it's  IMPERATIVE to have someone who can heal statuses, resist them and has max agility (or higher than anyone else on your team). Go to the talent board for this one and make sure they can heal, revive, resist statuses, and heal all statuses. This will make sure confusion is a nonfactor. You could use Kyoko here as well, her agility is extremely high as well and could do more damage.

Nagito crit build is hilarious. If luck is at 999 with equipment, every normal attack crits so the idea is to give him the attack up ability and crit up ability. He's a monster in any fight even if his attack is only around 400 after equipment. Rantaro and Makoto can essentially do the same thing, but it's much easier to get the luck Stat AND strength stat for Nagito than the other 2. Granted, I've read where others used these 3 and a tank to get them through.

Personally, I think an extremely fast healer and someone who can soak up damage for the whole team makes the entire mini-game a joke. You can heal everyone at the start of the turn with max healing and makes it so hard to break through any tanks who can Sacrifice for the whole team. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1