PietroFreitas

PietroFreitas' Dispute

11 posts in this topic

PietroFreitas

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Hello, thanks for letting me explain this.

As you may have noticed, these trophies were achieved in 2014, the PS4 was very young. And during this period (November and December 2014) after a firmware update, some users reported problems getting trophies. Some appeared from games they didn't even have on the list yet, as you can see in the links below, Injustice (1), FarCry 4 and other games:

- http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F6216-serious-trophy-glitch-on-ps4%2F

- https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/253667-far-cry-4-possibly-unlocking-trophies-other-games.html

What happened to me was exactly like in these cases. I had PS3 AND PS4 turned on at the same time, on PS3 I was syncing SOUND SHAPES to take the platinum in seconds (today no longer possible due to server shutdowns), and on PS4 M.E.: SHADOW OF MORDOR. Then when I performed the sync on PS3, the trophies didn't appeard, but on PS4 all the trophies not yet earned from M.E.: SHADOW OF MORDOR began to show, after the fright and not knowing what the hell had happened, tried the sync again and the trophies from SOUND SHAPES came normally.

After some internet searching I found these other players and users who were going through the same situation as mentioned above on the forums.

Unfortunately I don't have any recorded material because I didn't expect this to happen, but just compare the time and date of the trophies, as well as the other cases that happened with a group of players, then it will all make sense.

Edited by PietroFreitas

not sure why you're wasting our time with this dispute. there's alot of things earned at the same time:

hunting challenges

forge towers

lvl 25 rune

if there's any more funny business on your profile i highly advise you to hide those lists before they're found, this is likely to stay flagged.

Which other game made you unlock trophies like this? :P 

Did you even bother to read the reason for all these trophies earned all at the same time?

not sure why I'm wasting my time explain this!

haha, ok

I was working at Sony Playstation Division, I was the first dude to hack the PS4 system back in 2014, after what I discovered I was fired, sad. =/

I don't care if this shit's gonna stay flagged and my profile will not appear in the rank again (oh gosh why?, i'm dying bcause of this).

I'M HONESTLY WAITING FOR SONY TO BAN MY ACCOUNT BTW.

and I dare you to find some other game in my list with the exact same problem.

22 hours ago, lordguwa said:

not sure why you're wasting our time with this dispute. there's alot of things earned at the same time:

hunting challenges

forge towers

lvl 25 rune

if there's any more funny business on your profile i highly advise you to hide those lists before they're found, this is likely to stay flagged.

21 hours ago, MMDE said:

Which other game made you unlock trophies like this? :P 

search and find them 😌

Edited by PietroFreitas

I'm trying to find where I delete my account from here, can anyone help me? I'd like to remove my account from the site and from the forum,

Thanks, don't care, never mind...

haha

1 minute ago, Mrhemptastic said:

No I was the first to hack ps4. I also invented shoes and the iPhone. 

It's true, I was there, I was the shoelace and the apple that fell from the tree.

I thought this whole thing was made by professionals and serious persons, not amateurs.

Bad administration ruins everything.

Bye, I won't miss...

4 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

First person to hack an incredibly secure piece of software.. Can't figure out how a site works. 

haha, don't say.. who can't figure out a sarcastic commentary