Drone trophy tips in danger rising dlc

Taliesin_2943

The Yellowstone sniper rifle (you get it from liberating the westward sub or random weapon boxes) will make these alot easier because it's alt fire spawns a friendly drone you can control while u ride it

On drone joust: the best place to do this I've found so far is on the westward sub (north west of the nap) there's a ton of drones u can jump on and drones with enemies just get on one and snipe or blast the enemy on another drone

On danger drone: you must be the one to kill enemies the ones that the drone kills don't count so I suggest a good sniper rifle and stay semi long range away so you get the kills

On not my first rodeo: use the Yellowstone sniper rifle to spawn a Friendly drone go to your map set a semi distant way point and the drone will fly you there 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NCSFan001 said:

dumb question maybe but anything missable in the DLC? assuming no but want to make sure before starting

Nope nothing's missable in this dlc it's all progression, and what I've covered in the tips in this and the other post plus the hoverboard races which can be rough I'm currently stuck on my last one

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the necro, but I figured this tip could definitely help people.

For Drone Joust, by far the easiest method is to use the mine launcher.

1) Wait for an agent/drone combo to come your way.

2) Attach a mine to the agent.

3) Quickly spawn your own drone and grapple to it.

4) Detonate mine.

For Danger Drone, it does not have to be DLC enemies. Black Hand on the mainland are much much weaker. Go anywhere semi-remote (so your army doesn't steal your kills), get yourself hostile, and pick off Black Hand enemies from on top of your drone as they come to you (I used the crossbow from the previous DLC for easy one hit kills).

Edited by Sisren
Added more info
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, Sisren said:

For Danger Drone, it does not have to be DLC enemies. Black Hand on the mainland are much much weaker. Go anywhere semi-remote (so your army doesn't steal your kills), get yourself hostile, and pick off Black Hand enemies from on top of your drone as they come to you (I used the crossbow from the previous DLC for easy one hit kills).

Thanks for this. It was driving me up the wall because the guide says to go really high in the USS Whitefeather and snipe them from afar but every time I enter the area, even high up, I get gang banged by 10 helicopters and anti air guns (the ones you can't destroy). Got it stress free at a random freeway in the SW area where Black Hand kept coming on motorcycles.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I got mine while clearing USS Conquest, went on the top of the sub next to the stairs... launched the drone and waited for an enemy to appear... killed one and then a few more followed.  The best part of this location is that the AA Batteries cannot reach you from the top... not even the missiles so not much interruption there. I also used the Demon Crossbow for one-shot kills to the enemy...

However I wished I thought about attacking the Black Hand instead. I didn't know that would work! Definitely much easier if done this way.