August Flash Sale

Vergil

35 minutes ago, xAmaezingx said:

When will they put the other Sims 4 packs on sale? Like it's always City Living, Vampires, Get To Work, and all the others on there. Without sales the other packs are too costly.

I already own The Witcher 3, probably most people do. Besides that the only non-garbage game is the Persona rhythm games, but that's not everyone's genre. Though they are easy plats compared to the Project Diva games, haha.

but but the The Witcher 3 complete edition been on sale for that price the last past consecutive 7 times already. haha

I personally went with Super Destronaut DX and Tetras Escape....I dont think they are part of the Flash Sale?? idk but its 2.99 for VITA and PS4 cross buy. They are 40% off. First time cheapest its been so far.

Oh but they are easy plat...?

1 hour ago, Kevvik said:

What if they held a flash sale and no one noticed...

Honestly, dropping this on the last weekend of the summer and hoping that no one notices that it is utter shit, is probably the best possible outcome.

36 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

"Maybe they wont notice how shit this sale is, since we gave them Darksiders III this month"

-Sony (probably)

Given that they seem to have convinced the masses that giving away free games that can already be purchased essentially for free as part of complete bundles is a deal - I would say they are pretty confident they can get away with anything ?

• Like 3

They might as well not even have Flush Sales anymore.

59 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

but but the The Witcher 3 complete edition been on sale for that price the last past consecutive 7 times already. haha

That was exactly the game my eyes caught as well. 

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I personally went with Super Destronaut DX and Tetras Escape....I dont think they are part of the Flash Sale?? idk but its 2.99 for VITA and PS4 cross buy. They are 40% off. First time cheapest its been so far.

Oh but they are easy plat...1f605.png

True, but apparently it's a great game. (It's in my backlog) Everyone said this sale is shitty, and though they aren't wrong, I figured I'd point out 3 good games. ?

Nah they weren't, they happened to go on sale I think yesterday or the day before? Either way those prices aren't bad, like you said. ? As for them being easy, who cares? For easy plats both look pretty fun. ☺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xAmaezingx said:

Nah they weren't, they happened to go on sale I think yesterday or the day before? Either way those prices aren't bad, like you said. 1f60a.png As for them being easy, who cares? For easy plats both look pretty fun. 263a.png

Yeah Super Destronaut isnt bad. I enjoyed it. Took me an hour to plat and im pretty slow already. It's like the old school Galaga games I used to love back on NES. $2.99 is pretty darn decent for cross buy, especially since I still have Sony Rewards, and im expecting 1$ back per plat, so 2$ back. Guess I only spent 1$ in the end.

Careful about the The Witcher 3 though, physical and digital got their own trophy list.

agreed its garbage.

however fate extella link has caught my attention. although i believe i should wait until its cheaper and for when a trophy guide releases. i did love the first one though so it is tempting me, i got the vita version of the first game a couple of years ago during a golden week sale for the $28 price that this game is at and thinking of grabbing of the vita version of this game. because it is cheaper than the ps4 version, if that's not recommended than i'll just wait until its cheaper.

anyone who platinum'd it had anything to reference? i don't see any sort of guide at all, and unsure if one is needed. 

3 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Yeah Super Destronaut isnt bad. I enjoyed it. Took me an hour to plat and im pretty slow already. It's like the old school Galaga games I used to love back on NES. $2.99 is pretty darn decent for cross buy, especially since I still have Sony Rewards, and im expecting 1$ back per plat, so 2$ back. Guess I only spent 1$ in the end.

Careful about the The Witcher 3 though, physical and digital got their own trophy list.

I never been good at Galaga, but I'll buy Super Destronaut and give it a try!  I'm glad you enjoyed it. ? I never signed up for the rewards, seems pointless now since they'll be ending it soon apparently.

I bought the digital verison when it was on previous sales. $15 was too good of a price, though I don't know when I'll play it. I really hate missable collectables. ?

Edited by xAmaezingx

9 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Horrible Flash sale. 

I'm going to grab Degrees of separation just in case was a mistake and it get removed.

Yeah, considering it says "up to 50 percent off," and that's 90 percent, wouldn't surprise me if they removed it. Might get it, if it doesn't.

• Like 1