Favorite Food.

OnePieceDude

I'm not a picky eater at all, but I'd have to say fruits and vegetables picked right off our farm as well as the cattle we slaughter in our fields (forcing them in a trailer really stresses them out and makes the meat worse, if you slaughter them in their natural environment the meat is so much better) would rank as my absolute favorites. There isn't many things better in life than riding a horse right up to a tree picking a rotten apple for him and a nice fresh one for yourself and just enjoying the ride.

Parker

Mexican food:.Real Tacos de fajita with the most spicy salsa... barbacoa.... torta/ tostadas regiamontanas man there so good 

American food: chilli dogs 

Japanese food: multiple rice they have or noobels 

piroshki filled with sauerkraut :holy:

describe the dish please idk whats "piroshki filled with sauerkraut"

• Like 1

looks and sounds good

Oh indeed :D

The funniest moment I remember from Elementary was when I graduated from grade 6. We had a potluck and my mom made me a batch of these. All the kids thought they were cream puffs and when they bit into them most of them spit them out :P

Oh well more for me :yay:

• Like 1

Oh yeah with salsa verde :holy: or the one they  add avocado to it dont remember the name of it

i had it yesterday man i forgot too but it is good xD i still have some left 

164208.jpg

It is sour dough baked with sauerkraut. Add in some bacon and it is the best thing in the world :holy: . My mom bakes me a batch for my Birthday every year :D

i would like to try a batch man send me some xD they look good 

• Like 1

Alright I will whip some up right now :D...but I will probably eat them before I mail them out :P

T-T and here i thought we were going to start an awesome friend ship but you going to eat all the piroshki filled with sauerkraut :(

I really enjoy some tamales the very next day they were made roasted in the comal :holy:

ah man all this making me hungry xD i haven't had tamales in a while 

• Like 1

T-T and here i thought we were going to start an awesome friend ship but you going to eat all the piroshki filled with sauerkraut :(

same here my mom only makes them in christmas

:P sorry they are just too good to pass up :D

To make you even more hungry here is a pic of when I was in Ukraine for a family wedding. This is a bunch of old Baba's making cabbage rolls which was just one of the MANY courses.

2cex.jpg

On friday we ate from about 5-midnight...then on saturday we ate from about 5-well we didn't stop eating or dancing because the wedding didn't end. I finally went to bed at about 4 but when I woke up at 9 people were still going. We then had another dinner that night so it was about a 72 hour feast :D They just kept piling the plates of food onto other plates of food and when you were full you danced and then had room for more food. I don't think I have ever eaten that much in my life.

Here is just a random snack we had one day, it was about 2 hours until lunch but what the hell :P

9efd.jpg

Edited by Dr_Mayus

:P sorry they are just too good to pass up :D

To make you even more hungry here is a pic of when I was in Ukraine for a family wedding. This is a bunch of old Baba's making cabbage rolls which was just one of the MANY courses.

2cex.jpg

On friday we ate from about 5-midnight...then on saturday we ate from about 5-well we didn't stop eating or dancing because the wedding didn't end. I finally went to bed at about 4 but when I woke up at 9 people were still going. We then had another dinner that night so it was about a 72 hour feast :D They just kept piling the plates of food onto other plates of food and when you were full you danced and then had room for more food. I don't think I have ever eaten that much in my life.

Here is just a random snack we had one day, it was about 2 hours until lunch but what the hell :P

9efd.jpg

why must you torture me like this T-T I'm hungry and want some :( but i think i solve this you should invite me to a weeding then :D 

why must you torture me like this T-T I'm hungry and want some :( but i think i solve this you should invite me to a weeding then :D

Pfft I don't even have to invite you. If you are ever in Ukraine just show up, they'll let you in :D The whole village showed up to my cousin's wedding ^_^