10th Challenge "Hog Wild" - Bike Challenge

Bearded_Jay

3 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Yeah quite easy actually. Did it on my third attempt (that's why it's that sloppy ahah). As soon as you keep in mind to keep full throttle all the time, and you know where you're going, you're good to go ! 

Here's a new run i did, 123k on the fourth attempt 1f605.png

Oh good! That is a huge relief. Can't wait to try it.... after that last bike fiasco, this will be a happy change then

• Like 3

Indeed it was easy! Just got 131k without even getting 3 golds, just NEVER get your finger out of the gas and use the circle to brake (L2 lowers your time), if you manage to finish the race with a 0:00 it gets you huge 50k.

By the way, with that new perk killing zombies on the bike is easy as stealing candy lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Indeed it was easy! Just got 131k without even getting 3 golds, just NEVER get your finger out of the gas and use the circle to brake (L2 lowers your time), if you manage to finish the race with a 0:00 it gets you huge 50k.

By the way, with that new perk killing zombies on the bike is easy as stealing candy lol

Yeah, and gaz + repair ring combo is ridiculous. Ended with 155k, you can basically continue as much as you want.

Kept doing the same jumps over and over until i got bored... ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Yeah, and gaz + repair ring combo is ridiculous. Ended with 155k, you can basically continue as much as you want.

Kept doing the same jumps over and over until i got bored... 1f606.png

Exactly haha, the timer never goes down, I actually thought it was bugged until I realized it was the throttle.

You can even make full stops and turn around with just the circle xD 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JungleCat20 said:

I was going to play just now but I have to wait a while for it to update so tomorrow it is. I’m glad to hear this one is better than outrider. 1f44d.png

I was just going to say the same thing, just turned my system on to play and another 12GB, so later it is.

• Like 1

I give them credit for making patch perks that help with previous challenges. I'm concerned what these hordes will be considering how easy the previous two weeks have been. Still, I'm looking forward to getting these last three trophies done and hopefully the game as well. I don't feel anymore DLC is needed.

Just got my Gold of 139,520 with Gold in all 4 Sub-Challenges on that run, fastest Gold I got for the Bikes. A huge 50,000 bonus too, don't know if it's for finishing, or it's the Gold for the "Won't Stop" Sub-Challenge. The Rings I used was Gear & Snake.

Sure it's the easiest Bike Challenge by far, but kinda frustrating too. Any hit has the potential to make you eat it, to prevent that, just be careful and don't use nitrous around trees or sharp turns.

Easiest way to get boosting time, is by doing donuts and using nitrous, while killing Freakers. Also pretty much ignore the multiplier, I had way over 130x+ without even realizing, if it drops, don't worry about it. The only way you should release the acceleration is if you're stuck and back up really quickly, should only take a half a second, had to do it twice, finished with 0:01 Seconds.

No more Bike Challenges, bring on the final 2 Hordes.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 2

Ok, done a 164k run. Useless challenge, because it's basically endless. You can repair your bike as much as you want, and regen fuel by jumping. 

Unfortunately, no skill involved in this one. Some people will call me crazy, but i liked Outride way more than this one. No skill involved : no fun. ?

28 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Ok, done a 164k run. Useless challenge, because it's basically endless. You can repair your bike as much as you want, and regen fuel by jumping. 

Unfortunately, no skill involved in this one. Some people will call me crazy, but i liked Outride way more than this one. No skill involved : no fun. 1f914.png

Actually, i can understand you very well. Sometimes, its not about trophies, but the result, competition etc. To be honest, I'm doing this just for trophies. Otherwise, not sure at all i would even touch that DLC. Still, i believe a lot of gamers enjoy it without thinking of trophies and for those it's ok to complaint about difficulty, because that is the main thing about challenges, right?

Edited by LazyJournalist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LazyJournalist said:

Actually, i can understand you very well. Sometimes, its not about trophies, but the result, competition etc. To be honest, I'm doing it just for trophies. Otherwise, not sure at all i would even touch this mode. Still, i believe a lot of gamers enjoy it even without thinking about trophies and for those it's ok to complaint about difficulty, because that is the main thing about challenges, right?)

100% agreed. Arkham Knight challenge mode is really challenging, that's the point. Dishonored Dunwall City Trials is a nightmare, but that's the point. Testing gamers skill. 

Lost a bit of interest when they nerfed their own work, absolutely hate that. Pretty sure last challenges will be quite easy, because of what happened with challenge n°8. It's a shame, cause it's a challenge mode, but everyone has to achieve it apparently. Not my definition of a challenge. 

Did WipEout Zico time trials the day before 10th challenge was released, maybe i should have waited for the nerf to come...! ?