hotsaucename

PC player's thoughts on this plat.

16 posts in this topic

This plat is incredibly easy. The game is fun and I think everyone should buy it to enjoy it, but if you just want a somewhat easy plat, this is there for you too.

Yeah, played Risk of Rain and the whorls trophy and dying 50 times seems way more annoying than anything here. I know it's changed quite a bit but for sure a pick up for me when it goes on sale. 

Yeah, having played the first game, this trophy list looked quite easy. Already picked it up since I loved the original. 

Someone let me know if any of the trophies are broken seeing as this is (form what I understand) an unfinished/early access game

Definitely getting this!! If it is easy, that's nice... i guess. I would like at least some challenge though.

8 hours ago, hotsaucename said:

This plat is incredibly easy. The game is fun and I think everyone should buy it to enjoy it, but if you just want a somewhat easy plat, this is there for you too.

If you were going in completely blind and learning the game how many hours do you think it would take?  I am always down for more roguelites.

I didn't think this would be coming out on PS4 until all the content is available. I'm assuming there will be a bunch more DLC trophies as they finish the game. 

Looks about as hard as the first one which you could easily complete in a few days.

12 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

If you were going in completely blind and learning the game how many hours do you think it would take?  I am always down for more roguelites.

I'd estimate 10 hours for a plat.

On 30/8/2019 at 7:06 PM, hotsaucename said:

can you please make a guide?

On 8/30/2019 at 0:06 PM, hotsaucename said:

I think "incredibly easy" is a bit of an understatement. Yes, you can play on the easiest initial difficulty for all but one of the trophies but there's still the RNG element plus even the easiest difficulty can get challenging if you take too long due to the scaling difficulty which increases as time passes during a run.

Hell yeah “easy” is a bit of an understatement, getting the platinum didn’t take me too long; But regardless, monsoon difficulty is nothing to sneeze at. I’m speaking out of experience from solo only, but I’m sure if you have 1-3 like minded and skilled friends it could be considerably easy.

Monsoon though, was an RNG monster; i’d Watch the playbacks from failed runs, in hopes to find where I messed up at, or what I could of done differently. But 90 percent of the time, I was pretty damn sure it was the game being a dick. Which is frustrating not to be able to learn anything from failure; it’s senseless. Wasted...

...and also too often, i’d have a high potential run be derailed by some BS such as the boss deciding to aggro my glitched ally stuck in the ground on the other end of the map!! Ahhh *legitimate ragequit! You make me cuss too much and my neighbors think I got issues now, thanks RoR2 (10 out of 10) ya fun. addictive. bastard!

It is not easy for monsoon boss trophy. Other trophies is pretty easy.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:06 PM, hotsaucename said:

How can you say its easy while not having the platinum yourself? Lol

On 11/7/2019 at 3:35 AM, Hunt4Platinum said:

How can you say its easy while not having the platinum yourself? Lol

probably because the title is "PC players thought on this plat" and the achievements on steam are the same as ps4.

8 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

probably because the title is "PC players thought on this plat" and the achievements on steam are the same as ps4.

Oh yeah true.. But I wouldn't say this game was "incredibly easy" to plat tho