Joker: R-Rated origin story of Batman's nemesis.

RadiantFlamberge

I can't remember the last time where I was even remotely interested in an upcoming movie, much less as excited as I am to see how this is going to turn out. I won't even lie; it's probably my bias for psychological thriller speaking here. But to discount this as just another one of the DCEU movies when it's clearly setting itself apart, might be a little too quick of a judgement. I mean, isn't it supposed to be a standalone film? Enjoyable, without worrying about it's connection to the other movies?

I'm the furthest thing from a moviegoer, really, but this looks like it's going to be a helluva of a thrill ride to watch. And I'll absolutely be there to see it all happen.

6 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I think suicide squad was the only decent movie that DC has there name on

but thats just one mans opinion

if you liked it, thats fine, its just not my cup of tea

Suicide Squad was absolute garbage. By far the worst DCEU movie. Can't imagine them being able to make anything worse than that.

This movie... I am at least interested in it.  Probably wont watch it at the cinema, but will check it out when it's out on DVD and the likes, rent it out on the PlayStation Store.  That's what I do with movies as well.  Did it with ones like Shazam and Aquaman, so probably will do it with this one as well.

I'm not hyped for it as is, but I don't hate it either persay, moreso I'm just interested in it, but not enough to watch it at the cinema.  Not sure why, the trailers do make it look interesting, but not hype me up.