Driveclub Main Game, DC Bikes, DCVR, and some dlc now removed from NA PSN

Lord_Bane999

**Edit: Driveclub Main Game, Driveclub Bikes, Driveclub VR and Driveclub Bikes DLC have all been removed so far.

Currently the main game DLC does still appear to load on the store so players with physical copies could get by still. But the product pages for the base games have been removed completely.

Also as described below from the original post, some dlc was not loading properly under the main game in library through download, as it had to manually be downloaded through the psn store, please do so if you haven't done yet otherwise you may be locked out of the content and the trophies attached. :End Edit.**

Basically when you look at what you need for Driveclub (Canadian PSN Account) for whatever reason AMG Expansion, Driveclub Bikes Expansion, Finish Line Expansion, and MVAugusta Expansion are not showing up on Driveclubs main page in psn store under add-ons or in library properly under Purchased Add-ons. You have to search for each of these manually through PSN store. Please make sure you have these purchased and installed today. As since their not properly listed as Driveclub add-ons, there may be a risk of some people not being able to download then afterwards.

I noticed this tonite after not seeing these add-ons load into my library despite purchasing them.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
Updated info final warning of possible removal of dlc

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Basically when you look at what you need for Driveclub (Canadian PSN Account) for whatever reason AMG Expansion, Driveclub Bikes Expansion, Finish Line Expansion, and MVAugusta Expansion are not showing up on Driveclubs main page in psn store under add-ons or in library properly under Purchased Add-ons. You have to search for each of these manually through PSN store. Please make sure you have these purchased and installed today. As since their not properly listed as Driveclub add-ons, there may be a risk of some people not being able to download then afterwards.

I noticed this tonite after not seeing these add-ons load into my library despite purchasing them. 

Just to clear this up for anyone concerned, you only need 1 of these 4 Expansion packs (AMG) to get 100% of trophies in DriveClub; you do not need Driveclub Bikes Expansion, Finish Line Expansion, or MV Augusta Expansion. Feel free to correct me if you think that information is incorrect, pretty sure it's accurate though.

Edited by whittle181

40 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Just to clear this up for anyone concerned, you only need 1 of these 4 Expansion packs (AMG) to get 100% of trophies in DriveClub; you do not need Driveclub Bikes Expansion, Finish Line Expansion, or MV Augusta Expansion. Feel free to correct me if you think that information is incorrect, pretty sure it's accurate though.

For 100% in the main Driveclub list your right, but the other dlc from Bikes Expansion and Trophy list are included in the main Driveclub add-ons when you look on the psn store or library so it's worth mentioning that the three others aren't showing up. Alot of people want to complete both lists and the fact they f***ed up how the dlc is attached may confuse people believing they got everything when they will be missing one or  the other from each. 

29 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

You should've started this discussion a bit earlier, don't you think? Everything has been delisted now except for the VR version. I purchased the other stuff yesterday.

screencapture-store-phbk1u.png

It was already confirmed earlier that Europe had a day early delisting. I also stated my account region in the opening post. (Besides I don't know if this is happening in other regions it could only be NA's psn showing them as separate.)

At the moment, the delisting for all Driveclub content (both the digital versions [DC+DC:VR] and the DLC [Bikes and all of the expansions, liveries, early unlock vehicles and fame boosters]) has already happened everywhere (which includes EU/PAL and also JP/Asia) except on the NA PS Store. Which will be within the next day or so.

21 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

At the moment, the delisting for all Driveclub content (both the digital versions [DC+DC:VR] and the DLC [Bikes and all of the expansions, liveries, early unlock vehicles and fame boosters]) has already happened everywhere (which includes EU/PAL and also JP/Asia) except on the NA PS Store. Which will be within the next day or so.

NA store still has all content when I checked right now. (2am Eastern Timezone) This could change quickly as usually 3-5am Eastern if server reset time for most games in the NA. PSN Store reset is at 11am Eastern everyday. (It's worth mentioning that it is Labour Day Long Weekend currently, so their could be a possibility they may forget to turn off the listings right away lol) 

There is not a single word about delisting Driveclub on its NA store... compared to EU store where there was a specific date & time given (which in the end was a lie ;)) So I wonder, why is everyone assuming that it will be delisted from NA store? Maybe delisting was related to some licensing issues only for EU and Asia - and maybe Driveclub for NA will stay until next year? Please provide the source about delisting date in NA, if I'm wrong.

argggg they take out drive club from the EU store one day eary i dont know why, but this really give me a headache. I buy the full game + seasson pass but i dont arrive in time for download the free dlc (ignition -  photo finish - amg - allstars ) and i want the 100% i will buy all the content again in NA but i will can in the end of this week. (out of money) 

I hope they don't take it out

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, real-wap said:

There is not a single word about delisting Driveclub on its NA store... compared to EU store where there was a specific date & time given (which in the end was a lie ;)) So I wonder, why is everyone assuming that it will be delisted from NA store? Maybe delisting was related to some licensing issues only for EU and Asia - and maybe Driveclub for NA will stay until next year? Please provide the source about delisting date in NA, if I'm wrong.

Just this site, that has always applied to the US store: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

1 hour ago, real-wap said:

This was back in like march

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/driveclub-driveclub-vr-and-driveclub-bikes-to-be-delisted-from-playstation-store-on-august-31

3 minutes ago, Karaduje- said:

I just bought all content (Driveclub + Seasson pass + bikes + No limitis + finish line + susuki + mv agusta + all free dlc ) in the NA store without problem :)

Sin-t-tulo.jpg

Good to know it's still up, hopefully others see this and buy the content before it ever does get taken down. I don't think anyone wants to see a last minute announcement of it disappearing like with somd of Activision's licensed Titles or more recently the Ducktales Remaster.

• Like 1