Driveclub Main Game, DC Bikes, DCVR, and some dlc now removed from NA PSN

Lord_Bane999

Could someone please explain to me how to get the Driveclub content from the US store?

I heard it's complicated to create a US account, what with all the different taxes being applied to different regions...

Edited by FoxRDT
  • Like 1

On 5.09.2019 at 9:10 AM, Karaduje- said:

i lose my progress but not my lvl xD 

I assume You just downloaded and reinstalled game completely. Someone even tried to buy and install a single DLC (Suzuki, MV Agusta, No limits) from US Store having already installed Non-US game version? 

17 hours ago, FoxRDT said:

Could someone please explain to me how to get the Driveclub content from the US store?

I heard it's complicated to create a US account, what with all the different taxes being applied to different regions...

1. Create an account selecting the US region and apply a fake United States postal address either on your PlayStation system or from PS store (use Google if necessary).
2. Top up your new account using dollars from a prepaid card - you can find these on a few websites such as CDKeys.com
3. You can then share any games between your main account and US account so long as they are compatible - DLC is usually not so for this instance you'd need to buy Driveclub on the US store (delete the EU version), the DLC you need and then play these together on your main account to get your trophies.

Edited by whittle181
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, whittle181 said:

1. Create an account selecting the US region and apply a fake United States postal address either on your PlayStation system or from PS store (use Google if necessary).
2. Top up your new account using dollars from a prepaid card - you can find these on a few websites such as CDKeys.com
3. You can then share any games between your main account and US account so long as they are compatible - DLC is usually not so for this instance you'd need to buy Driveclub on the US store (delete the EU version), the DLC you need and then play these together on your main account to get your trophies.

Want to add too PCGameSupply is also a great psn card seller as well and you get them in minutes by email. They also sometimes do deals where you can buy small bundles of cards (2-3) for cheaper. I use them myself for all my out of region psn accounts. 

16 hours ago, bratMario said:

I assume You just downloaded and reinstalled game completely. Someone even tried to buy and install a single DLC (Suzuki, MV Agusta, No limits) from US Store having already installed Non-US game version? 

My account is from spain, i bought all the game again in Na store, i tryed all and the game in NA dont recognize the save data. the most important is the trophy list and its the same no problem with that

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 2:26 AM, FoxRDT said:

When you do create a USA PSN account make sure to choose an address for a state that doesn’t charge extra money for taxes (New Hampshire for example). I originally chose a random address which happened to be in n the state of New Jersey only to find out about the amusement tax put in place for digital purchases in a whole bunch of states upon reaching the checkout.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, bratMario said:

It seems that DC is no longer available in NA Store. I still see only BIKES and about 2 pages of DLC content. 

I noticed too when i checked a few days ago.  Thinking the only way now would be to grab all dlc from NA store and secure a NA physical copy of base game?

FYI, the Season Pass and the Bike DLC are still available on Gamestop. I bought the Season Pass from the Italian Store of Gamestop and it works fine.

Season Pass here

Bike DLC here

You may need a VPN to access the Italian Store. Otherwise just check your regional Gamestop. Maybe they have it as well.

Edited by Paul_Drive
Added link
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**Bump** more info about the removal posted for NA, also due to the bug of some dlc content not showing up in library or game after downloading please make sure you downloaded the dlc mentioned in original post from the psn store immediately while their still listed. After their pages are removed some people may not be able to ever download them again due to the bug, effectively locking their trophies.

• Like 1

Quick question: if I find someone willing to lend/sell me an account with the Season Pass/DLCs, could I register my PS4 as the primary for that account and then play the DLCs with my personal account? From what I know, this sounds like it's possible, but idk if it wouldn't work in this case.

On 03/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, xBest_1989x said:

Quick question: if I find someone willing to lend/sell me an account with the Season Pass/DLCs, could I register my PS4 as the primary for that account and then play the DLCs with my personal account? From what I know, this sounds like it's possible, but idk if it wouldn't work in this case.

If your system is the Primary for the account that owns the game/dlcs then all accounts on that system can access the content typically (I say typically as I've heard there's very rare cases where content can't be accessed if the content is account bound in some way)

Now if you own the game and a friend owns the dlc, as long as the dlc is on a primary account on your system you should be able to load the dlc on your system with your accounts game. (Use to do something similar with an old friend to share CoD DLC till I bought my own.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

If your system is the Primary for the account that owns the game/dlcs then all accounts on that system can access the content typically (I say typically as I've heard there's very rare cases where content can't be accessed if the content is account bound in some way)

Now if you own the game and a friend owns the dlc, as long as the dlc is on a primary account on your system you should be able to load the dlc on your system with your accounts game. (Use to do something similar with an old friend to share CoD DLC till I bought my own.)

That's what I thought.

Now I just need to find someone with the DLC and willing to test this lol

Also as an update these dlc are still available for purchase on NA PSN.

Tour Dlc (Includes Trophies)

Elements Tour Pack

Sakura Tour Pack

Redline Expansion Pack

Apex Expansion Pack

Cosmetic Only Dlc (No Trophies)

Evolution Livery Pack

Downforce Livery Pack

Turbocharged Livery Pack

Redline Livery Pack

Elements Livery Pack

Sakura Livery Pack

Velocity Livery Pack

Lamborghini Livery Pack

Pacesetter Livery Pack

RPM Livery Pack

Unite in Speed Livery Pack

Apex Livery Pack

Torque Livery Pack

Midnight Livery Pack

Horsepower Livery Pack

Lamborghini Icons Livery Pack

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to be sure, are this trophies the only who need online? As what i searched, none of the DLC's needs it.

DRIVECLUB:

-Contender
When the timer expires on a Driver Challenge, be at the top of the leaderboard.
-Clubman
Join a Club, or have someone join a Club that you have created.
-And So It Begins!
Send a Challenge to another player.
-Team Work
Be a member of a Club that is Club Level 10 or above.
-Unbeatable
Win 5 of your own Solo Challenges after sending them to at least one other player.
-Lifer
Drive at least 1000 miles (1610 km) as a Club Member.

DRIVECLUB BIKES:

-Community Service
Participate in an Evolution Bike Challenge.
-Any Takers?
Send a Solo Bike Challenge to 10 or more players.
-I'll Save That For Later
Save a Multiplayer Replay at the end of a Race after finishing on the podium with 6 or more competitors (Bikes Only).

• Like 1