Are No limits and Finish line with cars or bikes?

EdwardTheMartyr

50 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

For some reason I am only seeing the No Limits and Finish Line tours when I select Driveclub rather than Driveclub Bikes, even though the latter is the only one with trophies for these tours.

IIRC, The No Limits and Finish Line tours are cars only. They were added to the Bikes list due to the limit Sony had placed on how many DLC trophies a single title could receive.

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 1:31 AM, skateak said:

IIRC, The No Limits and Finish Line tours are cars only. They were added to the Bikes list due to the limit Sony had placed on how many DLC trophies a single title could receive.

If I get the trophies for Bikes, will I also get them for Driveclub? I don't see them in Driveclub's trophy list.

32 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

If I get the trophies for Bikes, will I also get them for Driveclub? I don't see them in Driveclub's trophy list.

No Bikes has its own Trophy List with its own platinum, like the previous person mentioned.

The DLC is played using the base Driveclub game but those specific dlc trophies will show up on Driveclub Bikes due to how many DLCs were released. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4013-driveclub-bikes

Basically if your a completionist and don't want to see a partially completed trophy list, skip those dlc.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

No Bikes has its own Trophy List with its own platinum, like the previous person mentioned.

The DLC is played using the base Driveclub game but those specific dlc trophies will show up on Driveclub Bikes due to how many DLCs were released. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4013-driveclub-bikes

Basically if your a completionist and don't want to see a partially completed trophy list, skip those dlc.

Is it possible for me to 100% Bikes and not get any Driveclub trophies? That is my question.

3 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

Is it possible for me to 100% Bikes and not get any Driveclub trophies? That is my question.

It's possible to get Bikes Platinum without Driveclub but not 100%. Because since the Driveclub trophies are attached to the Bikes trophy list they count to towards the 100% completion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

It's possible to get Bikes Platinum without Driveclub but not 100%. Because since the Driveclub trophies are attached to the Bikes trophy list they count to towards the 100% completion.

I'm thinking it's not because by complete No Limit for Bikes, I'm sure I'd get to Driver level 2 which is a trophy in Driveclub. Unless Driver Level 2 requires a lot of xp?

Just now, EdwardTheMartyr said:

I'm thinking it's not because by complete No Limit for Bikes, I'm sure I'd get to Driver level 2 which is a trophy in Driveclub. Unless Driver Level 2 requires a lot of xp?

Again the dlc is played in Driveclub Cars (why you gain XP there) but the trophies are attached to Driveclub Bikes. You cannot get 100% in Dirveclub Bikes because of No Limits and Finish Line being attached to its list despite being played in Cars. It's just how the devs had to set this up because when adding DLC trophies there's a limit to how many can be added per List.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

You probably will earn that one. 

In the same vein as you will probably need to' start' driveclub cars in order to 100% driveclub bikes. 

17 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

It seems to be impossible to hide Bikes from my trophy list.

You have to earn a trophy in any game and then sync your profile here for the changes to take effect. 

41 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

Not sure about that. There is a chance that the complete your first event trophy could pop. I had it done way before Bikes came out.

18 minutes ago, skateak said:

You have to earn a trophy in any game and then sync your profile here for the changes to take effect. 

Not sure about that. There is a chance that the complete your first event trophy could pop. I had it done way before Bikes came out.

I can only hide Driveclub, not Bikes. Bikes cannot be hidden do to it not having its own app.

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

You probably will earn that one. 

In the same vein as you will probably need to' start' driveclub cars in order to 100% driveclub bikes. 

Will I earn the level 2 Driver trophy in Driveclub by playing Bikes? Or will I only earn it playing No Limits? Is XP Level shared between both games?

3 minutes ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

Will I earn the level 2 Driver trophy in Driveclub by playing Bikes? Or will I only earn it playing No Limits? Is XP Level shared between both games?

I don't think the driver level will go up when playing bikes, but I am not sure.

But it will definitely go up if you play the cars expansions!

• Like 1

Stats are shared between cars and bikes. Meaning as soon as you finish a cars event every trophy you met the requirement for in bikes will auto-pop. But even if you haven't done much in bikes I'm sure reaching driver level 2 and finishing your first event will pop anyway.

You can't 100% bikes without getting some trophies in cars too.

As long as you don't touch anything in cars (including No Limits/Finish Line) you won't earn a trophy in cars, but progress for them will still be saved in the backround by playing bikes.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 1:31 AM, skateak said:

Ahh, I always wondered why they were on the Bikes list. It’s pretty annoying since I have no interest in playing base Driveclub. My bikes list will remain at 80% it seems...

Really stupid thing to put a limit on, Sony. ?