National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R3

Beyondthegrave07

National Trophy Hunting Day Sign-ups  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 28th?

• Yes please! I want a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do NOT want to be part of the drawing.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Hey, you did what you can and that's all that we can ask for. :)

This has been by far the most successful year of the giveaway's existence, and it's you guys who make it that way. I saw a lot of faces, new and old, and I enjoyed seeing others get pumped for the event.  Having a good mix of people going all out and those just doing what they can too makes it fun to see everyone's totals. You just never know what you'll get!

Someone volunteered to do the drawings for me (who did not participate in the event) and as soon as the person is done, I will announce the winners and update the OP.

Looking forward to it.  Who knows, maybe I'll win something this year.  

Hopefully you'll be able to keep doing this and I'd love to see it grow even bigger.  

• Like 2

This sure was an interesting event (even if I didn't got 10% of what I did last year... Really crazy in my end... I not only didn't plat Blazblue Cross Tag during the event, as well as I didn't even plat it during the weekend.. Ya, that shows how much time I had for that.. Well, hopefully I should get the plat next weekend...). 

Anyway, really surprised at the total trophy count, as well as of how many trophies several people actually got!! 

Great work ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

@Beyondthegrave07

Thanks for hosting the event and for the giveaways. Congrats to all the winners! Let's make next year's total even bigger!!!

And really, we all won by participating so 1f64c.png

Yeah, I keep the final goal at 10,000 because my hopes in dreams are that we would get this event big enough to have so many people participate that it could really happen. Can you imagine that though? A community like us coming together to earn 10,000 trophies on a single day? That's just unbelievable.

I mean, don't get me wrong, 3,015 between 89 people who signed up is no joke either. especially when only about 60-something people actually earned a trophy! :P I hope everyone comes back next year because this year was just spectacular!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Really????? i won???!!!! :jaymon:

Imagen relacionada

oh my god dude, i'm so happy right now!!!!!! :yay: This makes my day, thanks!!!

Still waiting on Amazon to send me the final two codes. Once that happens (hopefully tonight, lol!) I'll send them all out at once. Seems unfair to give half the people the rewards while the other two wait.

EDIT: Just got the last one. Watch your PMs folks!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Congrats to the monetary winners (because in this event everyone that earned at least a trophy is a winner ?). 

I hope that next year things go more smoothly on my end, so that I can earn more trophies, like last year, and not something like this year.. 

And let's see if we can beat this highscore next year (even if only by 1 trophy, although it would be funny if we nearly double it, like from last year to this one). 

• Like 2

Congrats to all winners and all who participate in this event. Next year I hope we will reach over 5000 trophies.Step by step someday we will hit OVER 9000!! trophies for sure.

Remember dreams come true, have faith.Just imagine what we could do if we can get over 150 people next year.

• Like 2