National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R3

Beyondthegrave07

National Trophy Hunting Day Sign-ups  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 28th?

• Yes please! I want a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do NOT want to be part of the drawing.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

My total contribution today: 67 trophies.

The Long Reach - Platinum (16)

Virginia - Platinum (18)

Degrees of Separation - 100% (10)

The Bard's Tale - 43% (23)

Earned the last Bard trophy (Explorer Tune) with about a minute to spare. Easily the longest stretch of gaming I've done in years, but it's pretty enjoyable to try something like this occasionally!

My thanks for hosting the event—I look forward to seeing the final tally.

Confirmed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

Didn't get started as early as I would have liked, and then hit a snag with the horribly designed toothbrush minigame. :/ But still managed to finish Goodbye Deponia in time, for a 51 trophy contribution. 

Confirmed - 51

1 hour ago, Adrian1985_ said:

I'm done. Obtained 52 trophies. I could get more but unfortunately I had go to work today. It was a pleasure to be a part of Trophy Hunting Day. Congratulations to all who participated in the event. 

Confirmed - 52

22 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

Got myself another trophy within the day from Bakamatsu Rock for a total of two. Got two other trophies from the game, but only the first one was within the day. :P

Confirmed - 2

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 3

@GarciaFever - Confirmed with 47. Thanks for jumping in and counting. I think we are caught up for the most part so I'm calling it a night.

@sephiroth4424, thanks for grabbing some of these early ones. Makes this event a lot easier on me! :D 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

@RJP_X I got you at 1 trophy.

1 hour ago, Giulian_Steel said:

45 here. Didn't expect to be busy the whole afternoon, so it was pretty decent.

Confirmed

31 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

15 trophies for me, which is actually more than I thought I'd be able to get. Missed a few more by mere minutes, oh well, happy to contribute what I could!

Confirmed

And I think that is everyone. Let us know if anyone has been missed.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

149 I think. Thanks for running @Beyondthegrave07 and to all the people who are counting. Looking forward to seeing the overall total.

Will be back next year :)

7 hours ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

443 final total. I was going for 500 but im burnt out now. 

You did you old account proud today Sir. Now back into retirement you filthy trophy whore.

Edited by AffectatiousDonk
  • Like 4

I got myself 19 trophies in Horizon Zero Dawn.

National Trophy Hunting Day was a success for me personally. Unrelated: This game got milestone 8000 for me :)

22 minutes ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

I believe I was missed in the confirmations. Still 36 I believe

You're actually at 37.

Edited by B1rvine

I only managed 6 trophies... Didn't realize that I was this tired (spent 16 hours of the day sleeping..), plus, I had to give priority to one annoying trophy on Grand Kingdom (didn't had a skill that I needed for the trophy, and spent 2 hours to find a unit that could learn it), to take advantage of the online while I could.. 

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't even plat Blazblue Cross Tag during the event, but I guess that I will just finish it today, so that I can mark the game as done.. 

By the way, my trophies were 5 from Blazblue Cross Tag and 1 from Grand Kingdom. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

15 minutes ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

149 I think. Thanks for running @Beyondthegrave07 and to all the people who are counting. Looking forward to seeing the overall total.

Will be back next year :)

You did you old account proud today Sir. Now back into retirement you filthy trophy whore.

Confirmed

13 minutes ago, SkeithTheTerror said:

I believe I was missed in the confirmations. Still 36 I believe

Confirmed with 37

11 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

19 trophies for in Horizon Zero Dawn.

Confirmed

5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I only managed 6 trophies... Didn't realize that I was this tired (spent 16 hours of the day sleeping..), plus, I had to give priority to one annoying trophy on Grand Kingdom (didn't had a skill that I needed for the trophy, and spent 2 hours to find a unit that could learn it), to take advantage of the online while I could.. 

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't even plat Blazblue Cross Tag during the event, but I guess that I will just finish it today, so that I can mark the game as done.. 

By the way, my trophies were 5 from Blazblue Cross Tag and 1 from Grand Kingdom. 

Confirmed

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1