National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R3

Beyondthegrave07

National Trophy Hunting Day Sign-ups  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 28th?

• Yes please! I want a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do NOT want to be part of the drawing.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, I just synced and counted what I have.

I count 19: #20,988-#21,006

https://psnprofiles.com/SNACH2497/log?page=2

That was during EST on the 28th of September.

Unfortunately I can't play too much since I work weekends,  this is all I could earn. 

Thanks for running this,  good luck to all in the giveaway.

Edited by SNACH2497

4 minutes ago, SNACH2497 said:

Ok, I just synced and counted what I have.

I count 19: #20,988-#21,006

That was during EST on the 28th of September.

Unfortunately I can't play too much since I work weekends,  this is all I could earn. 

Thanks for running this,  good luck to all in the giveaway.

Confirmed at 19

Edited by GarciaFever

ericperez18 Confimed at 149 

Gibbo_0113 Confirmed at 2

Gold_Syndicate Confirmed at 4

jeckert82 Confirmed at 13

Kent10201 Confirmed at 13

maniek515 Confirmed at 0

manuel-yahoo_it Confirmed at 13

marquiszero Confirmed at 3

midgetstrawdog Confirmed at 17

Milktastrophe Confirmed at 25

monkeydluffy512 Confirmed at 24

Nieird Confirmed at 0

Edited by BlackSquirrell1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@TugaSonic @Dav9834, sorry to burst your bubble, but I literally already have all of this in an Excel! I do this so I can keep track of the event historically.

Ya I knew you had an excel doc, this was for the rest of us, gives a nice idea of who has and hasn't.

But if you're going to dole out to us individually who to count, then ya it doesn't matter much sense we won't have to see who has/hasn't been done.

It was an idea ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Ya I knew you had an excel doc, this was for the rest of us, gives a nice idea of who has and hasn't.

But if you're going to dole out to us individually who to count, then ya it doesn't matter much sense we won't have to see who has/hasn't been done.

It was an idea 1f642.png

That's fine. It doesn't bother me. I just didn't want to give off the perception that I wasn't keeping track of any of this. Haha.

Next year, I'll just put what I currently have atm in the OP so everyone has an idea where we are at. It's hard for me though, because I work and don't always have access to my home PC all the time to keep it 100% updated until I get home. Accuracy might not always be there! ?

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm giving everyone until tomorrow to sync trophies. For now, we just confirm to those who post their amounts. I have 42/89 people counted so far (which is pretty good, actually). If it's less than 10 people, I'll confirm the rest myself with Starrk_01. Otherwise, I'll give everyone who's been active here or have openly shown interest in counting (like yourself, @sephiroth4424, @GarciaFever, @ZitMeatloaf, @Starrk_01, @BlackSquirrell1, etc... sorry if I missed anyone!) people's names to go check for me. Final count will be done by Monday or Tuesday and the winners for everything will be announced then. Cards will be distributed shortly after that.

You got it! 1 trophy. It happens to all of us. It may not the best total, but at least you went out of your way to get on your system and grab that trophy!

Edit: 43 people counted now! :P

Since i'm a little confused with the time difference, will you assign us the names in the next 3-4 hours or tomorrow? It's 9 pm here

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Since i'm a little confused with the time difference, will you assign us the names in the next 3-4 hours or tomorrow? It's 9 pm here

I get off work in about 3, so it should be in about 4 hours though. Don't worry about staying up late to get them. We're not short on volunteers, and it's not a big deal if we don't have a total by tonight.

Thanks for the heads up though. I forget that some of you helping out don't live in the NA region. I do appreciate it 100% though!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Thanks to @Psy-Tychist, @PermaFox and a few others, I was able to come home and pretty much fill out my excel sheet to the very end.

The final total in my excel is...

*drum roll*

3,015!

Let's put that in perspective though...

• That's nearly double our total from last year and with less people
  • That's a whopping 34 trophies per person (you can't earn half a trophy so I'm rounding up)
  • We had 9 people break 100 while in the previous two events we had a total of 5
  • The previous record for most trophies in a day was 172, the new record is 443 which is over 2.5 times more than the previous record.
  • We had 17 people hit over 50 trophies this year. Last year we had 9.
  • We did all this and 16/89 people didn't earn a single trophy or didn't sync in time.

Great work everyone! I thought we'd hit around 2,000, but what the hell do I know?!?!? xD I have a person who is not in the event who will be drawing the names for me. I will give her a list tonight and announce the winners as soon as tomorrow. I will also be giving away 2 extra PSN cards thanks to an anonymous donor. For those who have helped me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this easy on me, but we are not done yet! I will be sending you all a list of names to determine who gets our 2 extra cards so stay tuned!!! All will be revealed in time! :D 

Wow that's a lot, every single trophy helped! Congrats to everyone! And ty you @Beyondthegrave07 for making a fun event!! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

My only regret is that I was not able to get more trophies. I had to do overtime at work which hindered my progress. At least it gave me a reason to trudge through those POWGI games.

agreed, i was only focused on the game i was playing however, was only able to get one trophy out of it. then yesterday i got like 10 of them in it, and today was able to get the last trophy for platinum.

i could have went for POWGI type games as well, but was really intent on putting as much time in this game as i was able as i have been playing it from early in the month. 

• Like 3