LihapullaPoju

wreckfest impressions

3 posts in this topic

brings me back to the old flatout games, but now with even better damage model system, cars can lose wheels, can be squished if you try to fit your reliant supervan inbetween two schoolbuses, body panels and even individual components like brakes or dampers can break. Some tracks have layouts where you have to cross oncoming traffic, adding to the carnage. I love it, especially when you have a limo and want to cause max damage. None of the cars use real car names but you can see what are their real world equivelants. What i found odd was when few cars tried to camicaze me for no reason( they weren't my rival either.

I'm loving it so far! Flatout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, and this definitely reminds me of it. I know most people prefer simulation or street racing, but I've always been more of a fan of offroad racers with a heavy emphasis on trading paint, so I'm having blast with it.

If I have any criticism at all, the loading screens for levels is kind of long.

Loving the game, been waiting some time to come to PS4 glad its finally here! This game remembers me of the days i was a child playing Flatout 2 on the PS2.

This game has alot of potential, really hope they are gonna support it well.