Let's Play Yakuza/Like a Dragon

You can put me on the List. I platted every Game you mentioned so put me to Majimas finest :) only game i didnt complete is Ishin because i will wait for an translation. 

In Addition you forget Yakuza Kenzan in  your chronical list.  Like Ishin it was Never released in the west. 

Thanks For your time and effort with the Images and Everything!

9 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

Ive just started this series with yakuza 0 so sign me up please!

@CaptainMonkster Done!  Enjoy!

8 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

I already got the plat in 0-kiwami 2 and fist of the north star. Will go for the plat in judgment soon and play 3-6 when 5 comes out. 

@bogaards1997 Awesome!  Nice completions.  Added!

7 hours ago, jrdemr said:

I intend to also start Yakuza 0 soon, so sign me up as well, please!

P.S: I think you forgot Yakuza 0 inside "Kazuma's Chronicles" 1f609.png

@jrdemr Thanks for the tip! It's been corrected.  Have fun with Yakuza 0!

6 hours ago, Inuty said:

You can put me on the List. I platted every Game you mentioned so put me to Majimas finest :) only game i didnt complete is Ishin because i will wait for an translation. 

In Addition you forget Yakuza Kenzan in  your chronical list.  Like Ishin it was Never released in the west. 

Thanks For your time and effort with the Images and Everything!

@Inuty Congratulations on becoming the first one to be recognized by Majima!  That's an incredible effort, awesome job!  Also, I didn't forget Kenzan but I didn't include it because it doesn't have trophies so it's difficult to verify completion.  However, I may add a tile for it later if there's interest and there's an easy way to verify completion.  Thanks for your interest in the let's play!

6 hours ago, Sagaan said:

I plated yakuza 0, yakuza dead souls, Yakuza 6, Fist of the north star : lost paradise, u can add me as well.

@Sagaan Added!  Nice completions!

To those who have earned Mahjong tiles, I will post them shortly and let you know.  Thanks for all the interest in the let's play!

• Like 1

Now this is a Let's Play event I can get behind! :D I'm well on my way to completing the whole series as you can see below. I'll be starting Kiwami 2 shortly.

HJ2PzOh.png

I think it's a shame Yakuza 1 & 2 aren't included on the list of eligible games in some form. The PS3 remasters weren't released in the west of course, but neither was Ishin. Also, I just figured I'd mention that Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise has some guides on this site you could include in the 'Game Guide Scrolls' section. :ninja:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TomoTakino said:

Congratulations on becoming the first one to be recognized by Majima!  That's an incredible effort, awesome job!  Also, I didn't forget Kenzan but I didn't include it because it doesn't have trophies so it's difficult to verify completion.  However, I may add a tile for it later if there's interest and there's an easy way to verify completion.  Thanks for your interest in the let's play

Never realized this :D but i guess if they will remaster ishin,  there will be a possibility that the game will be remastered too

Great idea. I have Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 on my shelf and can't wait to get into this incredible series. But to trully experience game mechanics I want first to complete Shenmue 1 a 2, before I start with this big series (meanwhile Sega will launch 4,5,6 on disc, so nothing stops me). So please add me too, but it is possible (due to work), that I complete first Yakuza game in the end of this year or in start of the next one.

Thank You.

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Now this is a Let's Play event I can get behind! :D I'm well on my way to completing the whole series as you can see below. I'll be starting Kiwami 2 shortly.

HJ2PzOh.png

I think it's a shame Yakuza 1 & 2 aren't included on the list of eligible games in some form. The PS3 remasters weren't released in the west of course, but neither was Ishin. Also, I just figured I'd mention that Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise has some guides on this site you could include in the 'Game Guide Scrolls' section. :ninja:

Wow, nice completions!  Initially, I figured Yakuza 1/2 HD could count towards Kiwami/Kiwami 2, but after doing a bit more research, I've realized they're quite different so I've taken your advice and added them to the list.  Thanks for the tips and the suggestions!  Much appreciated, you're added!

4 hours ago, CarljackCZ said:

Great idea. I have Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 on my shelf and can't wait to get into this incredible series. But to trully experience game mechanics I want first to complete Shenmue 1 a 2, before I start with this big series (meanwhile Sega will launch 4,5,6 on disc, so nothing stops me). So please add me too, but it is possible (due to work), that I complete first Yakuza game in the end of this year or in start of the next one.

Thank You.

Thanks!  I'm glad you're interested in the series!  Shenmue is definitely worth playing though.  Some have likened Yakuza as a spiritual successor to Shenmue but both are awesome games worth playing.  Whenever you're ready to play, you've been added to the event!  No rush, enjoy Shenmue and try out the series when you're ready.

3 hours ago, SaucyBrotato said:

Sign me up, chief! I've platted 4 already, and will be aiming to plat 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 3, 5, 6, Judgment, Dead Souls, and Fist of the North Star by Christmas next year :-)

Done!  Best of luck to you.  The series is awesome.

3 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Can I join? I platted 0 not too long ago and will work on getting Kiwami/rest of the series.

Absolutely!  You're added.

• Like 1

Here are the promised custom Mahjong titles!  If you're not yet part of the event and have some Yakuza series plats, feel free to post and join to get your own!  Also let me know when you guys get additional platinums so I can generate additional custom Mahjong tiles for you!  Keep in mind that if you want to use this in your signature, I would advise clicking it once you paste it in and changing the resolution to 240x320 or 120x160.

@bogaards1997

O3IBrqa.pngLtE1ijs.pngVN6HlXG.png3AFSBEJ.png

@Inuty

FLvPZGT.pngSxOtARx.pngqxuCCLW.pngxz9MLRp.pngTGlpsM7.png2fqqved.pngTODTFEB.pngLWNUxkJ.pngfVdsKCF.pngDHne2A0.png

@Sagaan

welcUYe.pngEWQbdRT.pnggVPfIHY.pngZkGaXf0.png

@Undead Wolf

If you would prefer your PSN name instead of your forum name, please let me know and I'll re-do these tiles for you.

Jc486p6.pngZfc5HiU.pngrwYvwm8.png0Gh2eLN.png10bgj1Z.pnghNxeeH2.png1ITg7Ny.pngczTsZTT.png9vVNSm7.png

@SaucyBrotato

YoJ0cdL.png

@Whitelightnin683

wwf4Jps.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Thanks for the cool-looking Mahjong tiles, @TomoTakino! I'm glad you also made some for the Yakuza 1 & 2 remasters. :D I'll put them in my forum profile's 'About Me' section. I prefer my forum name over my PSN name, so it's all good. :)

Awesome!  I'm glad you enjoy them.  Thanks again for the advice and let me know when you complete Kiwami 2!  Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

@TomoTakinoThe tiles are awesome, thanks! 

Glad you enjoy them!

10 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

So far i have finished yakuza 0, kiwami 1, kiwami 2. i have also completed the spinoff games FotNS:LP and Judgement. 

Awesome!  You're added!  Here's your custom Mahjong tiles.

V8jOOmJ.png4GTUfFX.pngIbCBwIB.pngqJNu3MV.pngM6KrJb0.png

• Like 1