I can't destroy Enigma's Server despite destroying all Network Relays

Varhur

No, i don't need Extortion Data for this, game's supposed to allow you to destroy the box once you destroy all Network Relays, but i did it and electricity is still on. Any fix for that? And how big the issue is if there is no fix?

Edited by Varhur

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

You need to complete all of the Riddler's challenges and unlock "Enigma Unveiled" before you can get to the next room.

I don't want to go to the room yet, remember that box standing in the front? You're supposed to destroy it, once you'll destroy 10 Network Delays in all regions, that's what glitched for me.

Admittedly, its been a bit of time for me, and sometimes I get City/Origins mixed up. I'm certain though once you've done everything Enigma related, you'll be fine and be able to destroy it.

Just a few things that come to mind though: have you hacked the Comms towers too? I also think there are some inside buildings too. Check your menus as it lists what you've done and haven't. I also seem to recall I had to use a different gadget to destroy a few.

37 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Admittedly, its been a bit of time for me, and sometimes I get City/Origins mixed up. I'm certain though once you've done everything Enigma related, you'll be fine and be able to destroy it.

Just a few things that come to mind though: have you hacked the Comms towers too? I also think there are some inside buildings too. Check your menus as it lists what you've done and haven't. I also seem to recall I had to use a different gadget to destroy a few.

All Comms Tower done, got the trophy for using all quick travel points. I'm scared that if i'm unable to get server destroyed, i won't be able to get Clean Streets trophy, for completing all Most Wanted missions (and Enigma is obviously one of them).

40 minutes ago, jmartinez8089 said:

You're wrong. Its not just the network relays, you also NEED to get all the datapacks to be able to destroy the server. This isn't a suggestion. This is someone who got the trophies already and double checked the trophy guide he used just to be sure telling you EXACTLY what you need to do.

So, it seems like the issue was invisible Network Relays that got visible again, i destroyed them and was able to destroy the box and destroy the server with Datapacks on the map. Room is still locked, obviously.