Fastest Platinums.

O9pticalIllusion

34 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I think Slyde is the current best game to plat at least for the timestamps from 0 to Plat :) i took 9 seconds for me which is my 2nd fastest plat... only beaten by Sound Shapes auto pop with 4 seconds :D but that's no longer possible...

Yea I figured hopefully a faster game comes out! Love to platinum a game within seconds.

43 minutes ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Yea I heard about that one but I mean like seconds.

I think that's impossible. The game you can get 100% in fastest is Aab's Animals, but that has no platinum trophy. You just leave it on for five minutes. Anyways, even with the minimum - 11 gold trophies - unless it's a really cheesy visual novel, you won't be getting the platinum in under five minutes in any game.

4 hours ago, locoporkko said:

inversion,star ocean last hope international,crypt of the necrodancer and eso tamriel unlimited

I procrastinated on my ESO plat, but it can definitely be done in about 45 seconds if you know what you’re doing. 

Edited by DBTrophyGuy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

I think that's impossible. The game you can get 100% in fastest is Aab's Animals, but that has no platinum trophy. You just leave it on for five minutes. Anyways, even with the minimum - 11 gold trophies - unless it's a really cheesy visual novel, you won't be getting the platinum in under five minutes in any game.

It's not impossible I just beat a game in 30 seconds called sylde you just have to do a specific pattern on a medium puzzle and you'll get in 30 seconds someone above got it in 9 seconds apparently.

4 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

How fast are they?

Yea I got jack n jill nice little fun game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a quick indie title but not as quick as Slyde. Slyde will take you about 45 seconds (mostly because of system limitations on trophies popping). Crypt is a 10-15 minute game but the plus side is that it’s rarer than most of the other quick plats. 

4 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

It's not impossible I just beat a game in 30 seconds called sylde you just have to do a specific pattern on a medium puzzle and you'll get in 30 seconds someone above got it in 9 seconds apparently.

Yeah, but you can't get Slyde except in Europe and I'm not really interested in making a European account. *shrug*