O9pticalIllusion

Fastest Platinums.

18 posts in this topic

So I've been looking around to see what the world's fastest platinum to get is, that you can still buy and play. To my knowledge the fastest platinum to get is Slyde that will take you around 30 seconds to platinum. Is there any faster games to platinum?

Edited by O9pticalIllusion

I think Slyde is the current best game to plat at least for the timestamps from 0 to Plat :) i took 9 seconds for me which is my 2nd fastest plat... only beaten by Sound Shapes auto pop with 4 seconds :D but that's no longer possible...

A few years ago i played Trine 2, I played together with my brother.
Took us just a few hours to Platinum that one, was a fun game as well.

34 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I think Slyde is the current best game to plat at least for the timestamps from 0 to Plat :) i took 9 seconds for me which is my 2nd fastest plat... only beaten by Sound Shapes auto pop with 4 seconds :D but that's no longer possible...

Yea I figured hopefully a faster game comes out! Love to platinum a game within seconds.

Super Weekend Mode is like 3-4 minutes. 

1 minute ago, knoef_NL said:

Super Weekend Mode is like 3-4 minutes. 

Yea I heard about that one but I mean like seconds.

6 minutes ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

It's like 180 seconds.

Jack N' Jill DX and Planet RIX-13 are super easy fast Plats.

13 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

inversion,star ocean last hope international,crypt of the necrodancer and eso tamriel unlimited

How fast are they?

Yea I got jack n jill nice little fun game.

14 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

inversion,star ocean last hope international,crypt of the necrodancer and eso tamriel unlimited

Deez ratalaika games damn

43 minutes ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

I think that's impossible. The game you can get 100% in fastest is Aab's Animals, but that has no platinum trophy. You just leave it on for five minutes. Anyways, even with the minimum - 11 gold trophies - unless it's a really cheesy visual novel, you won't be getting the platinum in under five minutes in any game.

4 hours ago, locoporkko said:

I procrastinated on my ESO plat, but it can definitely be done in about 45 seconds if you know what you’re doing. 

Edited by DBTrophyGuy

1 hour ago, RuneEyesDragon said:

I think that's impossible. The game you can get 100% in fastest is Aab's Animals, but that has no platinum trophy. You just leave it on for five minutes. Anyways, even with the minimum - 11 gold trophies - unless it's a really cheesy visual novel, you won't be getting the platinum in under five minutes in any game.

It's not impossible I just beat a game in 30 seconds called sylde you just have to do a specific pattern on a medium puzzle and you'll get in 30 seconds someone above got it in 9 seconds apparently.

4 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

How fast are they?

Yea I got jack n jill nice little fun game.

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a quick indie title but not as quick as Slyde. Slyde will take you about 45 seconds (mostly because of system limitations on trophies popping). Crypt is a 10-15 minute game but the plus side is that it’s rarer than most of the other quick plats. 

4 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

It's not impossible I just beat a game in 30 seconds called sylde you just have to do a specific pattern on a medium puzzle and you'll get in 30 seconds someone above got it in 9 seconds apparently.

Yeah, but you can't get Slyde except in Europe and I'm not really interested in making a European account. *shrug*