Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NERVergoproxy

Final Fantasy XIV : ARR What server will you be in?

What server will you pick?   31 members have voted

1. 1. What NA server will you pick?

• Adamantoise
    • Behemoth
    • Cactuar
    • Coeurl
    • Diabolos
    • Gilgamesh
    • Goblin
    • Leviathan
    • Malboro
    • Midgardsormr
    • Ultros
    • Balmung (LEGACY)
    • Excalibur (LEGACY)
    • Hyperion (LEGACY)
    • Sargatanas (LEGACY)
    • Cerberus
    • Moogle
    • Odin
    • Shiva

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

So open beta is just around the corner!!! Though dates are not official; its pretty legit if you follow the game like magnet. its pretty close to the real deal! Characters made in open beta will be carried over to release unless some critical bug is found. So with Open beta so close, what server have you decided upon yet?

3ePgMtp.png

Edit: Looks like official date for open beta is 16th.

Edited by Br3akingDawn

I want it so bad!!! I wont be on till maybe a week after launch...

Wasn't in any of those severs but not sure what server I will be on yet..

I was in the Odin (EU) server for the Beta, so I might stick with that

Wasn't in any of those severs but not sure what server I will be on yet..

I was in the Odin (EU) server for the Beta, so I might stick with that

ahh yeah I left out the EU servers -_-; sorry. I would love to play on non-NA servers but figure my ping and lag would be at minimum if i choose NA since i do live in NA. Kinda miss how FFXI server was, now Im afraid theres probably no JP players in NA servers since they got their own JP servers :| I had way better experience playing with JP players back in FFXI than with NA/EU. Right now it almost makes the in-game auto translator pointless. But yeah Ill probably stick with NA for better connection.

Edit: I guess Ill pick Midgardsormr too for now. Originally Gilgamesh but it turned out itll be REDDITs official server -_-. (and im not a fan of those trolls)

Edited by ErgoProxy-Decay

I did play in the NA & Japan servers also when I first played the beta to test it and never had any issues with connection or lag issues..

Switched to Odin EU as a few of my friends had chose that server so I restarted to play with them.. but I am open to playing on a different server if people want to join up in the future.

Better to get the server chosen before the game comes out so any friends know which server to join before starting..

I did play in the NA & Japan servers also when I first played the beta to test it and never had any issues with connection or lag issues..

Switched to Odin EU as a few of my friends had chose that server so I restarted to play with them.. but I am open to playing on a different server if people want to join up in the future.

Better to get the server chosen before the game comes out so any friends know which server to join before starting..

exactly!! that's why hopefully more FFXIV:ARR players from here will vote and tell us what server they might be on!!! I think it would be kinda cool if PSNP members had their "official" server.  We could help each other out so much more ON the same server!

Well I know the servers all worked for me during beta so I am quite happy to join any server if people want to team up any time in game

Glad it allows Ps3 & PC gamers to play together

we should surely team up! im too cute to resist for anyone anyways.

d3ElM6Ml.jpg

Well I ordered the collectors edition for ps3 so once it arrives I will start my character fresh.

I will start as a Thaumaturge and hopefully become a black mage in the future so I can harness more powerful spells.

Feel free to let me know what server you plan to join and we can team up at some point once I have got myself at a good battle stage..

So far I voted and plan to be on Midgardsormr.

YES!!!

Not that many votes... where's all the going to be FFXIV ARR players!!!? I was kinda sad when Yoshi said NA/EU players will just get 1 data center in canada. but i guess that's nice, since duty finder will include EU server players too now.

Not that many votes... where's all the going to be FFXIV ARR players!!!?

Maybe they are all out playing in the sun before the game comes out lol

I plan to do nothing other than game for a week when the game comes out so I can get some quests done and some grinding too

I am going to play hardcore over Phase4/Open beta and also thru early access.  Come release i should be at least 35. Dont know if I should take 2 week off work for release like I did for Guild Wars 2..... turns out that game sucked for me.

2 week off work for release like I did for Guild Wars 2.....

That reminds me, I have 2 weeks off work starting August 26th lol. I like the idea of us all joining the same server so we can help each other out.

Dont know if I should take 2 week off work for release

Maybe you should take a week, that way you can see how far you have come in the game by the time you have done phase 4 and early access and use the week to get right into the game.

Then book another week after awhile so you can play uninterrupted

It's not that I'm trying to rush endgame. just its nice to play uninterrupted yah know. hehe.

Well both my pre-orders on FFXIV & X/X-2 HD are all paid off so I know I can play them when they come out..  seems like final fantasy is everywhere at the moment lol

That reminds me, I have 2 weeks off work starting August 26th lol. I like the idea of us all joining the same server so we can help each other out.

Sounds like a good idea!

• Midgardsormr here as well! just as i was in phase 3 beta! i can't wait! i'll be getting a linkshell up and running asap as well as making sure a few of my friends get in the right place and well on there ways.  once this game gets started, pretty much everything else will be at a stand still. heh

• Midgardsormr here as well! just as i was in phase 3 beta! i can't wait! i'll be getting a linkshell up and running asap as well as making sure a few of my friends get in the right place and well on there ways.  once this game gets started, pretty much everything else will be at a stand still. heh

Can't wait to play with you and some of the other guys on here. We are gonna have a blast on Midgardsormr.

Played the Beta on Midgarsormr. It's an EST timezone server. Had no trouble connecting to it during the beta so I will safety be returning there. I voted for it awhile back.

I'm going to be rolling a Marauder Tank. I am experienced in every dungeon up to level 30 at the moment and have never wiped a group yet... which isn't saying much since the dungeons weren't that hard.

I never got to a dungeon in the phase 3 beta... of course I was a solo player and had no friends... forever alone

I never got to a dungeon in the phase 3 beta... of course I was a solo player and had no friends... forever alone

You wont be alone no more my friend!!! soon at least...