100% How Many Hours?

Karaduje-

7 hours ago, Karaduje- said:

i got the game and the season pass yesterday (just in time) this night i will start my road to get the 100% of the game most rewarding game in the psn :). Anyone who already has the 100% knows how many time i will spend? 

Personally, I'd say between 100-150 hours. Getting 100% is going to take quite a bit of skill, so that's why I'd mark the timing in such a broad way. If this isn't your first driving rodeo and are comfortable with these types of games then I'd go with the lower end. I've gotten through some DLC in 2-3 hours but others (i.e. "Elements"), took me about 10 hours.

On a different note, I'm not sure if just the Season Pass provides access to all trophies. I could be wrong though. When I started the game I just went in and bought the Season Pass and then any remaining DLC. I like to have all content, regardless of it there are trophies or not, but that's just me.

• Like 1

i cant belive my luck, i bought the game and the seasson pass yesterday and download the game but no open, now when i will play i can see that i dont have the 4 free dlc (all star ignition amg) and i cant download from the psn, please anyone know if i can get the free dlc of any way?¡?

Damn, you guys are better drivers than I am. ~40 hours means 2 hours on each DLC alone and doesn't include any time on the base game trophies.

15 minutes ago, Karaduje- said:

i cant belive my luck, i bought the game and the seasson pass yesterday and download the game but no open, now when i will play i can see that i dont have the 4 free dlc (all star ignition amg) and i cant download from the psn, please anyone know if i can get the free dlc of any way?¡?

think the DLC is like a key and linked to your account and isn't something that is necessarily downloaded. You may be out of luck, I'm afraid. Unless anyone else knows different...

• Like 1

Just now, Cyvnyde said:

Damn, you guys are better drivers than I am. ~40 hours means 2 hours on each DLC alone and doesn't include any time on the base game trophies.

think the DLC is like a key and linked to your account and isn't something that is necessarily downloaded. You may be out of luck, I'm afraid. Unless anyone else knows different...

aff i will look for someone who have the free dlc and pay him for let me play, is my only option

7 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

It's not that far off. I beat the main Tour in like 10-15 hours. Some DLCs are way shorter or easier than others so it's like 45min to 2 hours per DLC. I got every achievement in the main game except the accolade one before finishing all of the DLCs.

Then you've got Bikes. It's like 5 to 10 hours for the main tour, DLCs are shorter than usual and can be done in less than an hour.

The whole career mode with the stars system was a lot of fun. My only gripe with the game was the accolade and bike level 15 trophy, it is efficient but mind-numbing to do the same skill event over & over. Had to listen to podcasts and zone out.

• Like 1