Varhur

Does using turbo controller works for "Thanks, old friend"?

15 posts in this topic

Leaving turbo controller on X, so Batman will keep talking to Alfred. Does that work? If not, what's the quickest way? Reloading from checkpoint, quick traveling from Gotham to Batcave and using Training Module give me all similar results, being a ton of repeated dialogue.

2 hours ago, Varhur said:

Leaving turbo controller on X, so Batman will keep talking to Alfred. Does that work? If not, what's the quickest way? Reloading from checkpoint, quick traveling from Gotham to Batcave and using Training Module give me all similar results, being a ton of repeated dialogue.

You can just press X over and over while watching something. That's how it was done before they made Turbo controllers.

Just now, HaserPL said:

You can just press X over and over while watching something. That's how it was done before they made Turbo controllers.

Campaigns ain't gonna do by themselves.

1 minute ago, locoporkko said:

i have the trophy and i dont have any turbo controller

And? That's not what i'm asking about silly.

What I did was to speak to alfred, fast travel to a couple locations, return to batcave, speak to alfred, rinse repeat. Pretty much the same as what you were doing it seems but without reloading checkpoint.Took about 20 minutes IIRC.

I'm pretty certain that the turbo trick wouldn't work, because Alfred only seems to give a few dialogues per visit to the batcave.

18 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

is totally useless buy a turbo controller for obtain that trophy

I do already have turbo controller.

13 hours ago, AlienSteam said:

What I did was to speak to alfred, fast travel to a couple locations, return to batcave, speak to alfred, rinse repeat. Pretty much the same as what you were doing it seems but without reloading checkpoint.Took about 20 minutes IIRC.

I'm pretty certain that the turbo trick wouldn't work, because Alfred only seems to give a few dialogues per visit to the batcave.

Just quick travel to 3-4 locations and back to Batcave or stay in them for some time?

I tried using a Horipad FPS+ and it did not work.  Ended up having to do it the old fashioned way. 

6 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Just quick travel to 3-4 locations and back to Batcave or stay in them for some time?

quick travel locations and batcave and talk to alfred,be patient and you got the trophy because isnt glitched 

6 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

quick travel locations and batcave and talk to alfred,be patient and you got the trophy because isnt glitched 

Not glitched but definetely tedious, even with that suggestion i'm getting tons of repeated generic "nothing's happening" dialogues.

19 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Not glitched but definetely tedious, even with that suggestion i'm getting tons of repeated generic "nothing's happening" dialogues.

there are many things that you can do in origins,make secondary missions,main missions and collectables 

7 hours ago, locoporkko said:

there are many things that you can do in origins,make secondary missions,main missions and collectables 

I've done that all already

EDIT: Quick traveling between 4 locations and then going to Batcave worked, i was 2 conversations short and both weren't on the first talk, that is, i had to talk multiple times, once twice and once thrice. Also, campaigns with predator challenges are really fucken difficult.

Edited by Varhur