Chatterbox trophy: Conversation #2

OptimusPr1me777

That's weird, I followed the guide and got the trophy, twice to be exact, but maybe I was lucky. Here's what I've found "For those who still can't get Whitman to talk for the second time, here is a workaround: Firstly do not collect any salvage before talking to Whitman(you can collect arrows). Complete the first part of the conversation as soon as the cut scene ends, and wait till he mumbles, "Curious...curious". As soon as you collect 50 salvage an auto save will be triggered, stand still as a statue till the auto save is complete, i.e., the 'TR' icon has stopped flashing at bottom right corner of the screen, then make your way to Whitman. Just to be safe make sure you are far enough for Whitman to not appear in the screen when you collect the 50th salvage. Lastly the end of this conversation does not triggers an auto save so don't worry about it. Hope this helps."

• 1 month later...

This is literarly the 3rd time im starting over the first time i upgraded my weapon....the second time i got too much salvage...and now i chose the get extra salavge from crates perk which gives you 15 instead of 10...you need to land on 50 and then talk to him ...3 crates in i realized im at 45 so i got some xp and got the perk to get salvage from animals, killed a little rabbit thren it gave me 26 salvage so yea this is a really dumb trophy kinda forces you to play as a barebones momo head until you get that gate open

So i tried again got 50 salvage EXACTLY and meet with him before i upgraded the axe and still no dialouge pis appearing......i dont know what im doing wrong is it because im on a digital version? is it because i got a salvage box out of a hanging net instead of the ground? is it because im playing it on hard?? i didnt have this problem on the PS4 version its literarly my 4 time starting this game from the begining

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...